Medshield Medical Scheme is one of the healthcare centres in South Africa where all people can find the affordable health solution. As the demand might be higher, the position of an administration clerk will be more essential. Therefore, Medshield Medical Scheme vacancies are available for the position of an administration clerk. Thus, find out more information here.
Table of Contents
Position: Administration Clerk
Recruiter: Medshield Medical Scheme
Location: Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference number: SSSDA0002
Type of work: Permanent
Furthermore, being a document administration clerk gives you a lot of responsibilities to handle which can be seen in the following.
- Receiving, scanning, sorting and distributing mail and parcels based on the sub-division work flows
- Capturing returned mail on system accurately
- Collecting claims from the walk-in centre
- Providing cross functional support and administrative support in the absence of Supervisor
- Printing the current claims, membership cards and statements, and also tax certificates
- Sorting documents based on batches
- Recording and indexing claims batches, including logging and capturing the dates and statistics
- Liaising with members in relation to the delivery times and address
- Building and maintaining both internal and external stakeholder relationships effectively
- Maintaining the quality risk management standards in line with the requirements from ISO
- Providing help in identifying and adhering to fraud controls, sound governance, compliance process, and also risk prevention principles
- Tracking all the couriered items and assisting the courier with the queries of delivery
- Ensuring that the posting of membership statements and tax certificates is accurate
- Providing support to the Scheme’s business units when necessary
- Supporting and providing evidence to all internal and external and ISO audit requirements
- Reviewing related SOP in consultation with both supervisor and manager
- Taking care of the gift hampers to new mothers
- Maintaining and enforcing all quality assurance related Service Level Agreements for minimizing the business risk
- Adhering to all laws, policies, and the SOP throughout the organization
In addition, all applicants must have satisfied by having fulfilled all of these following requirements.
- Having Matric or Grade 12 qualifications is non-negotiable
- Having the knowledge of Risk Management practices, Business acumen, Claims Assessing, Annexures and Scheme rules is obligatory
- All applicants must have the ability of technical problem solving and relevant legislation and regulatory
- Having verbal and written communication is compulsory
- The applicants must have literacy in MS Office
- Besides, being able to make urgent decision and handle conflicts is vital
- All applicants must have analytical thinking, detail orientation, compliance driven, and assertiveness
- Being results and quality focused at work will get an additional benefit
Moreover, some documents are also vital for the applicants to provide during their online application.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- An identity document
Consequently, the applicants can apply for Medshield Medical Scheme vacancies online through this link. However, they must create an account by registering themselves at previous link.
After that, the applicants will have to complete the personal information and the working preferences. Moreover, do not forget to fill all the compulsory information, otherwise, your application will get automatic dismissal from the recruiter.
Further, for any enquiries about the recruitment or the company, you can visit www.medshield.co.za.
Finally, Medshield Medical Scheme vacancies will be closed on 18 May 2021. Make sure you have placed your application!