Table of Contents
Available Nursing Programme at Lilitha College
Lilitha College is offering Nursing Programme for 2020. There are three programmes available in 2020.
1. Post Basic Diplomas in Treatment and Care (R212): 1 Year
-Child Nursing Science
-Community Nursing Science
-Clinical Assessment, Treatment and Care
-Critical Nursing Science
-Operating Nursing Science
-Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
-Orthopaedic Nursing Science
-Ophthalmic Nursing Science
-One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
2. Post Basic Diplomas in Nurse Science (R48): 1 Year
Clinical Health Assessment.
3. Basic Diploma (R425): 4 Years
Four Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery cute leading to Registration as a Nurse (General, Community, Psychiatry) and Midwifery.
Lilitha Nursing Requirements
- Application must be a good written and completed with the following documents.
- Certified copy of a valid Grade 12 certificate (aggregate D or E/S from 750 and above), as well as old certificate and meet minimum requirements for admission to a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma for the new certificate
- Certified copy of English Level 3 and above/E symbol as well as old certificate and Biology (Life Science Level 4 and above/E symbol-old certificates, other science subjects Physical Science Mathematics/Maths Literacy, Geography, Life Orientation will be an added advantage as the Admission Point System (with minimum points of 18) will be utilized to select these candidates
- Certified copy of your study leave or letter from the supervisor showing that study leave being processed for government employees
- Certified copy of your nationality/identity document
- If you have married you need to include certified copy of a marriage certificate
- CV must be included with active contact numbers and valid physical address assigned to the town farm/village of origin.
- Bank copy of a R50.00 deposit non-refundable as an application fee to: Account Name Lilitha College of Nursing Bank
First National Bank Branch: Bhisho
Account Number: 62407182229
Branch Code 210619
Reference: APP -Name and Surname
- Students who are doing Grade 12 will not be able to apply as registration with SANC as a student will be completed 1st week of December 2019 and a certificates of a requirement for registration.
- Post Basic Diploma applicants require to attach a copy of current SANC license to practice and must have been exposed in the specialist field or discipline.
- If you are currently not practicing as nurses, to apply the Four Year Diploma R425 your age is 35 years on registration and for serving officers is 45 years.
Lilitha Nursing College Application
Submit your application directly to the one of these campuses. Online or fax applications will not be processed.
Queenstown Campus Lilitha-Frontier Hospital
Queenstown Health Resource Centre
Private Bag X7063
PORT ELIZABETH CAMPUS (OLD SHIRLEY Central CRIBB NURSING COLLEGE BUILDING)
56 Park Drive
Port Elizabeth, 6000
Umthatha Main Campus – Mthatha General Hospital
Private Bag X 5014
St Elizabeth Hospital
Private Bag X 1007
EAST LONDON CAMPUS
40 Lennox Road, Amalinda
Private Bag X 9023
East London, 5200
5 July 2019
- Post Basic Diplomas: R212 will be started on 01 March 2020
- Post Basic Diplomas: R48 will be started on 01 January 2020
- Diploma in Nursing Science (R425) will be started on 01 February 2020
If you have any questions related to Lilitha Nursing College Application for 2020, don’t hesitate to contact: Ms S. Fanti 0043 700 9726