There’s Lenmed vacancies for the enrolled nurse at Ethekwini Hospital. You can try to submit an application to join the Lenmed team.
As a long-standing private hospital in South Africa, Lenmed has become part of trustable health service since 1984. With their exceptional private care, Lenmed has won the trust of communities and even they get some award from their excellent care for patients.
All of those achievements come from dedication and great teamwork in Lenmed to keep the excellent service. From the patient getting in the hospital, receiving aids from the team to the monitoring after the discharge, all pay a great deal in giving this great reputation to Lenmed.
Thus, Lenmed wants to keep this quality in their system to give the best patient experience to those who come there. For the enrolled nurse position that’s still open too, the requirements they set for the applicants also pay a great role in your success.
That’s why you should know their requirements well to be eligible to apply to Lenmed Vacancies for the enrolled nurse position.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Lenmed Vacancies for Enrolled Nurse position
Benefits: Pension Fund and Medical Aid
Location: Ethekwini Hospital & Heart Centre
In general, the duties of enrolled nurse for the Lenmed vacancies are to nurse patients with the standard of Lenmed hospital. They will also be under the direct or indirect supervision of registered nurse and unit manager.
Yet, there will also be some detailed duties that the position will be responsible for. And those duties are as follow:
- Ensure that all documentation is maintained timeously and accurately, reflecting patient care
- Maintain a therapeutic, clean and safe environment that is free from medico-legal hazards
- Contribute to the holistic care of patients
- Participate in ward/unit’s quality improvement programme
- Attend handover of report at shift commencement
- Effective communication with patients’ regarding their care
- Promotion of patient overall health and wellbeing
- Refer all complaints from patients and doctors to sister-in-charge of the unit
- Carry out all departmental duties as assigned by supervisors and ensure timeous completion of all delegated tasks
Are you ready for those duties? If yes, then you might be what they are looking for. Check out further info and submit your application afterward.
Eligibility and Requirements
So, to be able to apply for the position you should make sure that you are eligible for the position. To know this, the requirements below might give your insight on what qualities that the employers want you to have.
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse
- Compliance with the SANC code for an Enrolled Nurse and all applicable health care legislation
- Relevant 2 Year experience in the nursing discipline would be an advantage – ICU
- Computer Literacy
- Flexible in working hours/Shifts
For the application to Lenmed vacancies, you can forward your CV to the email address: [email protected]. The shortlisted candidates will receive a response from them after submitting the application.
Thus, if you don’t hear from them in three weeks after the closing date then your application might not be successful.
The closing date for the application is on 30 September 2022. Submit your application before the date and we wish you good luck!