When you have been dreaming to work in Lebone College of Emergency Care, this might be your lucky time. They are currently offering Lebone College of Emergency Care vacancies as the clerks. Specifically, these positions are as material recording clerk and human resource clerk. Finally, had you put any interest in it, you could read the complete information below.
Table of Contents
Position: Material Recording and HR Clerk
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of Community Safety
Location: Lebone College of Emergency Care
Salary: R172 703 per annum (level 05) (plus benefits)
Material Recording Clerk: LCOEC/SCM/04/2021
HR Clerk: LCOEC/HRC/05/2021
Specifically, these are what the material recording clerk will be responsible for during the duration of the vacancies.
- Performing provisioning tasks in accordance with the regulatory framework and guidelines, for instance bar cording, asset verification or stock take, management of maintenance and repairs
- Assisting in the specifications drafting for obtaining the quotations
- Compiling the VR1 and RLS01 for Vetting Committee meetings
- Recording of approved Vetting Committee requisitions
- Following up the maintenance and repairs with the service providers
- Requesting the technical reports for assets for condemnation
- Filling the documents and updating all registers
- Assisting in receiving the deliveries
- Issuing stocks from stores
- Posting requisition on the VA10/VA11 cards
- Maintaining and updating the database of service providers
- Attending other functions as requested by supervisor and College Management
- Besides, assisting with the Disposal and Vetting Committee meetings will be one of the duties as well
Moreover, for those who wish to apply as the human resource clerk, these following will be their main duties to handle.
- Providing supports for the Human Resource Management Administrative which includes the appointment, promotion, transfer, service termination, PMDS, procedure on incapacity leave, leave, overtime, documents filling, injury on duty, OSD translation, coordination of training, recruitment and selection
- Drafting the persal mandates
- Attending meetings
- Assisting with the minute keeping and HRD
- Compiling the spreadsheet and filing
- Assisting with the HR related matters delegated by the College Management
In addition, to be eligible for the Lebone College of Emergency Care vacancies especially the material recording clerk position, they have to comprehend these requirements.
- Having Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualifications in Supply Chain Management is compulsory
- Having the minimum of one to two years of working experience in relevant field is obligatory
- All applicants must have the knowledge in policies and procedures in Asset Management and Supply Chain Management
- Having good communication skills for both verbal and written is essential
- The applicants must have knowledge of SAP or SRM systems
- Besides, having a valid driver’s license is necessary
Similarly, these requirements have to be fulfilled when they wish to apply for the position of human resource clerk.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications with one to two years of working experience in Human Resource Management is non-negotiable
- Having the knowledge of Human Resource Policies and Delegations and Prescripts is compulsory
- The applicants must be computer literate
- Comprehending the knowledge of PERSAL system is obligatory
- Besides, the applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills
Furthermore, the applicants must also complete these compulsory documents as a part of the requirements, as follows.
- A newly updated Z83 form
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of all qualifications
- An identity document
Hence, these documents need to be sent to Lebone College of Emergency Care, 43 Corner Steve Biko Road and Belvedere Street, Arcadia. Alternatively, they can also send them to Lebone College of Emergency Care, PO Box 26876, Gezina, 0031.
Moreover, for any enquiries about the position of material recording clerk, you can contact Ms I Mbedzi or Ms Du Plessis at (012) 356 8000. However, when you wish to ask more information about the position of human resource clerk, you can contact Ms B Ramatsetse at the same previous number.
Finally, the closing date of Lebone College of Emergency Care vacancies will be on 21 May 2021.