To improve participant’s competence, knowledge and skill in phlebotomy techniques, Lancet is now offering Phlebotomy Learnership for student who want to be a Phlebotomy Technician. A Phlebotomy Technician will be trained to draw blood and collect specimens from persons who want to donor their blood. Learners will attend about 24 months training programme. This learnership will take a location in Cape Town as soon as possible. Please read carefully and note that this phlebotomy learnership programme will close on 11 October 2020.
Table of Contents
Phlebotomy Learnership Details
- Reference number: 519195
- Location: Cape Town
- Position: Phlebotomy Technician
- Closing date: 11 October 2020
To apply for this Lancet Phlebotomy Learnership, candidates must:
- Have at least a Grade 12 with English, Mathematics and Biology D symbol;
- No experience required, an experience will be an added value;
- Have a computer literate and phlebotomy knowledge will be better.
Phlebotomy Learnership Competences
- Ability to cope with nervous/distressed patients;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Administrative skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Customer Orientation;
- Lateral thinking;
- Practical thinking; and
Successful candidates will receive accommodation, transport and meals during the programmes. Learners will take a 42.5 hour of training every week.
How to Apply
To participate in Lancet Phlebotomy Learnership, you can register online via Lancet career website here. This requires an account to start an application. Create one!