South Africa has one of the companies that produces the high grade and high quality iron ore. These iron ores are usually used in manufacturing and also constructions around the world. These ores will be useful in all aspects including mining, exploring, processing, blending, marketing, shipping and selling. Thus, for those who wish to work in this company will be totally glad knowing that there will be Kumba Iron Ore YES programme.
This following information consists of Kumba Iron Ore YES programme. This could be a chance for the youths in sharpening their skills and gaining more experiences. Consequently, when you want to take part in this programme, make sure that you do not miss this information.
Recruiter: Kumba Iron Ore: Anglo American
Location: Centurion, South Africa
Reference number: REF50441
Type of work: 12-month contract
- The applicants should be between 18 and 35 years old
- Having completed the Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Finance, Supply Chain, Financial Management, or Business Studies
- Having fulfilled the medical examination based on the company procedures
- Being able to work within the one year contract
- The applicants must be currently unemployed
- Working experience is not necessary because this YES programe is for those who have not had experience before
- The applicants must reside within the municipal areas of Tsantsabane, Joe Morolong,Gamagara, Ga Segonyana, Griekwastad, and Kgatelopele Municipal areas in Northern Cape
Generally, there will be some benefits of Kumba Iron Ore YES programme that the applicants will be able to enjoy as follow.
- The applicants will get a stipend monthly based on the duration of the programme
- There will be free training and also experiential learning from the professionals
- Personal Protective Equipment will be given
Moreover, the company will not provide any accommodation for the applicants. Therefore, the applicants themselves have to arrange their accommodation. Other than the benefits above, there will not be any other benefits to receive.
In applying for this Kumba Iron Ore YES programme, there are some essential documents that the applicants must complete as follows.
- A complete and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (including three contactable references)
- A copy of Identity Documents
- A certified copy of academic records
- A copy of certificates
These documents are important to submit during the application processes. The applicants must forward them through the this link. There will be an option whether you will browse your resume or you will apply for this YES programme with the social profiles. The applicants must fill in their experience and also educations in the websites.
Invalid and incomplete documents will cause your application unsuccessful. Therefore, you have to make sure that all of the documents have been complete. In other words, missing the documents will cause your application to be unsuccessful.
If you have any other questions related to YES programme, you can contact Ms. Charmaine Naidoo. You can contact her through the telephone call at +27 12 683 7000 or fax at 086 295 0746. When you prefer visiting the physical address, you can go to Centurion Gate 124 Akkerboom Street Centurion 0175. Alternatively, the applicants can send their questions to P. O. Box 9679 Centurion 0046.
The closing date of this Kumba Iron Ore YES programme will be on 9 December 2020.