KPMG is a global network of professional firms which provide the services of auditing, and also tax and advisory services. When you are in the verge of finding the professional that can help you get rid of your tax issues or auditing problems, KPMG will be the reliable one to go for. Currently, they are offering some KPMG vacancies which will take place in July or August.
Moreover, as a lot of people think that it is a good idea to have a vacation work programme, the interested candidates will have to prepare their best to get the expected results they wish to hear. By participating in this KPMG vacancies, you will have very a lot to learn and to gain. Therefore, nothing comes easy in this life so learning in your specialty will be fruitful in your career.
In the following, you can consider this information to decide whether or not the vacancies really suit you and your education background.
Job Title: KPMG vacation work programme
Location: South Africa
Reference number: 2100003D
Additionally, participating in KPMG vacancies require you to have these following duties, as follows.
- Improving the work experience on KPMG clients
- Attending the online job coaching
- Meeting the strict deadlines
Furthermore, when you are interested to apply for this vacation work programme, you must have these following requirements to qualify for the position.
- The applicants must be in their second year student who have attended Entry level vacation work
- Besides, it could also be for the third year students who have never attended any vacation work with KPMG
- All applicants must be currently studying towards a SAICA accredited qualifications
- They should also be studying towards their CA(SA) qualifications
- Being able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is compulsory
- The applicants must have the qualifications of Bachelor of Accounting, Bachelor of Accounting Science, Bcom Chartered Accountancy, Bachelor of Business Science Accounting, Bcom Financial Accounting (CA stream) and also BAccLLB
In addition, some compulsory documents also become one of the considerations from the recruiter to decide whether or not you are eligible for the company.
- An identity document
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of academic reports
Further, for applying, you can go through this link and choose Intermediate Vacation Work July/ August 2021. You can click the Apply button.
After that, you have to register yourself before being able to complete the registration. Next, you can just follow all the necessary steps to complete your application. Do not forget to recheck everything before finishing.
In addition, not having heard from the company weeks or months after the submission, you can consider that the application you submitted was not successful.
Moreover, if you have any enquiries related to the work programme, you can visit www.home.kpmg.com.
Finally, there is no closing date of this KPMG vacancies. As long as the application can be done online, it means that you can apply it anytime.