Kopanong Hospital is one of the government health industries that is located in Vereeniging, Gauteng, South Africa. Currently, they are offering some Kopanong Hospital vacancies in the positions of staff nurse and enrolled nurse assistant. These available positions are the result of collaboration between Kopanong Hospital and Gauteng Department of Education. Find out more information about the vacancies here.
Table of Contents
Position: Staff Nurse and Enrolled Nurse Assistant
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of Education
Location: Kopanong Hospital
Staff Nurse: R171 381 per annum
Enrolled Nurse Assistant: R132 525 per annum
Staff Nurse: KOP 07/2021
Enrolled Nurse Assistant: KOP 06/2021
Moreover, being a staff nurse requires you to have some of these duties and responsibilities.
- Providing elementary nursing services under the supervision of professional nurse based on the South African Nursing Council and the Charter of Nursing Practice
- Maintaining the Code of conduct required in the Public Service
- Performing other duties delegated by Supervisor or Manager
- Demonstrating the basic communication with patients, supervisors, and other clinicians
- Writing reports when necessary
- Working as a part of multidisciplinary team for ensuring the quality nursing care
- Working effectively and cooperatively with variety people of intellectual, cultural, religion, and cultural differences
- Planning and organizing their own work
Meanwhile, when you prefer enrolled nurse assistant, you have to comprehend these duties to handle from time to time.
- Working under the supervision of a professional nurse in the allocated area
- Providing provision of the basic nursing care based on the scope of practice of nurses
- Adhering to the principles of nursing practice based on the scope practice, knowledge of Ideal Hospital Realization and Maintenance Standards, Batho Pele Principles, Patients’ Rights, and Ministerial Priorities
In addition, the applicants must have comprehended these requirements for them to be eligible for Kopanong Hospital vacancies as a staff nurse.
- Having Grade 12 Certificate plus qualifications is compulsory
- The applicants must have the current registration with SANC
- The applicants must possess the knowledge of the nursing care processes and procedures
- Having the basic communication skills and elementary writing skills is obligatory
- Being able to function as a part of a team is necessary
- The applicants must be willing to work in shifts including weekends, public holidays, and night duty
However, to work as an enrolled nurse assistant, you must possess these following requirements.
- Grade 12 or Matric and Auxiliary nursing certificate is compulsory
- The applicants must be willing to rotate and work in shifts
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Furthermore, some documents are compulsory for all applicants to complete when they want to qualify for the positions.
- A fully completed new Z83 form
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of ID
- Certified copies of qualifications
Then, the applicants can send these documents to Kopanong Hospital, 2 Casino Road, Duncanville 1939. Alternatively, they can post these documents to Private Bag X031 Vereeniging 1930.
Further, you have to ensure that no late applications will be acceptable. Besides, the applications who are incomplete will get automatic dismissal from the company.
Moreover, when you still have some queries about these positions, you can contact Ms ME Polo at 016 428 7130.
Finally, the closing date of these Kopanong Hospital vacancies will be on 3 May 2021.