Individuals who have IT skills or passion in IT are encouraged to apply for the IT Junior Technician vacancy at King Hinsta TVET College. This position only requires you to have a minimum of one year experience as well. Submit your application today!
The IT Junior Technician vacancy at King Hinsta TVET College offers any qualified individual a permanent position. The successful incumbent will later be stationed at one of the campuses which is at Admin Centre that’s situated in Butterworth, Eastern Cape. This job offers an attractive level 6 salary that amounts to R 196 407 per annum. Interested candidates are only required to hold a Grade12 or Level 4 matric certificate in order to be eligible for the position accompanied by either an IT qualification certificate or diploma. Having at least one year working experience is also compulsory.
The qualified candidate can expect to be involved in but not limited to the following KPA:
- Experience in diagnose and resolve unique as well as desktop support
- Basic understanding of networking
- Basic understanding of non-recurring problems in relation to application software as well as operating systems
- Define the source of errors/problems and then classify the level, nature as well as priority
- Deploy, maintain, configure, support and troubleshoot computer workstations, printers, laptops, mobile devices, phones as well as any other telecommunications and computer equipment
- Support and install laptop, tablet, PC, and mobile software and hardware
- Create alternative methods of correcting user errors and system inconsistencies and completing tasks in order to improve the desktop team function
- Maintain inventory of installed software, create procedures and policies for upgrades and manage software 19 licensing
- Make recommendations and analyze for software and hardware standardization
- Make sure desktop computers are interconnected seamlessly with various other systems including email servers, associated validation systems, file servers, application servers, computer conferencing systems as well as administrative systems
- Document standards, procedures, settings, best practices, back-out instructions and installation sequences
How to Apply
Applications must indicate the reference number of this post which is KHC 07 -06/2018 and be forwarded to:
Hand deliver: 218 Mthatha Road Ibika Township, Butterworth
Post: The Principal, King Hintsa TVET College, Private Bag X3018, Butterworth, 4960
Your application must include the following supporting documents:
- Z83 application form that you can get from all Public Service Department. Please indicate the aforementioned reference number in this form.
- A recently updated and comprehensive curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of all qualifications
Correspondence for the IT Junior Technician vacancy at King Hinsta TVET College will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.
Applications received after July 20th 2018 will not be taken into consideration. Applications shouldn’t be sent via email or facsimile as well. Interviewed candidates will have to undergo a competency test if needed. The successful incumbent will be subjected to a verification of qualifications as well as a security clearance. The hiring department holds the right to remove this post at any time depending on the need.
Should you have any further questions, please contact: Mr MM Ndzame or MS P Soyizwapi at Tel No: 047 401 6400