As the biggest competitor for McDonalds, KFC keeps on thinking on how to expand bigger and create more appealing menu. They have been competing for mouthwatering menu and affordable costs to offer. One of their ways to improve themselves is by offering the KFC learnership for 100 young South African.
This KFC learnership empowers the youths in understanding the business world in a fast food restaurant where they will deal with a lot of people in fast changing environment. Therefore, when you think that this is your whole life dream, you should never ever miss this chance.
To be the part of KFC, you must be passionate on your goals, interested to learn more, and also have the ability to solve problems. Furthermore, you will sharpen your skills and gain experiences you can never get elsewhere.
Table of Contents
Position: Customer Service
Location: Eastern Cape
Reference number: 3223545
Salary: R4000 per month and R6000 bonus at the end of the learnership
Type of work: Permanent – full time
- Packing the food products based on the appropriate standards
- Maintaining all the area and also equipment neat and clean
- Preparing, packing, and maintaining side items in accordance to the KFC holding times and food temperature
- Treating the customers in friendly and efficient manner
- Selling the company products in the selling techniques by KFC
- Executing CHAMPS (Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product quality, and Speed)
- Facilitate the efficient running of the restaurant supervised by the company
- Operating the cash register by following all the safety procedures
When you have fulfilled all of these following requirements, you are then eligible for the job.
- The applicants should be in the age of 17-29
- Having the numeracy skills will be compulsory
- The applicants must be able to work in flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
- The applicants must live in Eastern Cape: Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage, East London, King Williams Town, Makhanda, Komani, Despatch, and Jeffery’s Bay
- Having experiences in food service will be preferable
- Having excellent communication and interpersonal skills will be a plus
To apply for the job, there are some other documents to fulfill and submit during the application as follows.
- A copy of Identity Documents
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
In order to apply, the applicants can apply online at this link. First of all, you need to fill your email address. After that, you have to create password unless you have already signed up before. Moreover, you can follow all the steps to complete the applications.
If you are lucky enough, at the end of the programme, you will gain a management qualification. This qualification will enable you to get the employment as a Junior Manager in one of the branches of KFC near your area.
For further information related to the KFC learnership, you can send email to [email protected] or calling them at 0860 100 222. Make sure if you want to make a call, you can do it in their working hours.
The latest acceptance for the applications will be on 15 February 2021. 16 February 2021 the company will have the interview for the chosen candidates.