Kerry Ingredients is an industry sector under Kerry Group which focuses on Supply Management and Manufacturing. The company itself provides the most innovative portfolio of Taste & Nutrition technologies and system for food, beverages, and also pharmaceutical industries. As probably the demand of apprenticeship programme is relatively high, they gladly announce Kerry Ingredients South Africa apprenticeship programme.
Moreover, it is highly aimed that all the South African will have more opportunities, experiences, and knowledge after they have completed the apprenticeship. Besides, they will be able to compete with those who come out from a tertiary institution. If you are interested to know more about this apprenticeship programme, you can read this information for further consideration.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Kerry Ingredients South Africa apprenticeship
Recruiter: Kerry Group South Africa
Location: New Germany, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Type of work: Full Time
Moreover, participating in Kerry Ingredients South Africa apprenticeship means that you will have these following duties as follows.
- Working with information technology and associated systems (SAP) related to the company policy
- Assisting with repairs and also fitment of engineering components
- Interpreting technical drawings and performing engineering measurement and computations
- Assisting with maintaining and overhauling plant equipment
- Applying the principles of occupational health and safety
- Organizing and communicating information
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities
- Using hand tolls and power tools for hand held operations
- Adhering to existing working practices, procedures, and also methods
- Undertaking relevant training and development activities
- Responding to new and alternative systems positively
In addition, there are some requirements that all applicants must complete when they wish to be eligible for the Kerry Ingredients South Africa apprenticeship.
- Having Matric qualifications is compulsory
- Having good written and oral communication skills is obligatory
- Being able to plan ahead and handle pressure in a fast paced environment is essential
- Being a team player is a must
- The applicants must have attention to detail and focus on results
- Besides, all applicants must be self-starter
Furthermore, were you interested to apply this Kerry Ingredients South Africa apprenticeship, you had to provide these following documents.
- A comprehensive Curriculum vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Certified copies of qualifications
For applying, this link is accessible for all applicants. They can continue the application processes by signing with their email address and password.
If you are a new comer, you have to complete all your personal information and also working preferences. In fact, when you have ever filled your personal information, you can just use your previous personal information as long as there is no change.
Please note that the recruiter is not going to tolerate any incomplete or invalid applications. As a result, once you miss any important information, your application will get automatic dismissal.
Moreover, for further information you can visit www.kerrygroup.com.
All in all, there is no closing date for this Kerry Ingredients South Africa apprenticeship. Thus, it means that all applicants can apply for it as long as the application is available online.