Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hatch Health and Safety internship program is included in the most popular internship SA that is being displayed. The company is inviting and encouraging youth and graduated to come to their recruitment portal. The qualified youth and graduates are expected to apply for their Health and Safety internship program.
About the Program
The company is set up in Toronto, Canada, in 1955. Hatch Ltd. is designed as a global company with multi-industry development, management, and engineering consultancy firm that originally started out as W.S. Atkins and Associates. The company focused on civil engineering projects that include subway tunneling.
For now, the company has 70 different offices and employs more than 9,000 people within 6 continents. As one of the global company in South Africa, they want to give back to the community where they grow. One of the ways is to provide a professional internship program. The program is expected to help unemployed and unskilled youth to gain the experience and skills they need. After completing the program, they can obtain the skills and qualifications that are important for their future.
With so many plans and positive management for future reference, it is no wonder that the company was included in the International 20 top ranks of Design Firm list in 2015. The (successful) candidates will be placed in the Occupational Health and Safety Department and team. They will get the exposure and guidance of the best practices on safety approach in relation to safer environment and its practices.
The general responsibilities for this internship SA include:
- Making sure that accidents are well-documented
- Updating data management system with the most current data sheets
- Managing safety training notes and records through continuous and regular updates that should go along with safety meetings, training meetings, and other (relevant) events
- Promoting adherence to safe and sound environmental practice
- Assigning Health and Safety works with the current projects
- Reinforcing adherence to the proper and correct practice in waste disposal and also other safety guidelines in environment
Who Can Apply
Be advised that potential candidates should meet the following minimum requirements in order to pass the screening process. The general requirements are:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa who have at least 2 years of working experience
- They should have a degree in Occupational Safety and Health. Any other relevant degree subject or program from a (reputable) tertiary education institution is also acceptable.
- They must complete qualification with distinction
- They must have a valid and legal South Africa driving license
- They must know how to operate MS Office – as well as other operational machines, such as fax machines, printers, scanners, and copiers.
- They must have excellent communication skills in both written and oral forms
- They must be able to document the processes
How to Apply
You can use Requisition ID 18003 to gain access to the internship opening. Once you have created an account, you can fill in the application form. Follow the directions so you can submit the application properly.
For now, there is no exact description or explanation about the opening and closing date. To gain better information for this internship SA in Hatch, you should check this link.