Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you have experience in the field of Human Resource Development then you should apply for the Human Resource Practitioner vacancy at Department of E-Government. The vacant position is available within the Human Resource Management directorate situated in Johannesburg. The future qualified incumbent will be responsible for Performance Management & Development. Apply today if interested!
Please quote the reference number of this post within your application form, 003590. This position offers a salary amounting to R 242 475 per annum. Candidates are required to hold at least a matric certificate accompanied by either a 4-5 years of working experience in a role relevant to Human Resource Development or a degree/national diploma in Human Resource Management/relevant field. Should you have an NQF level 5 or above then you only need to have 1-2 years of working experience in order to apply for the Human Resource Practitioner vacancy at Department of E-Government.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to coordinate and plan activities at a strategic level
- A client focused attitude
- Be responsible for identification of training needs
- Be responsible for training coordination
- Be responsible for coordinating training for performance management as well as facilitating the induction program
- Be responsible for managing the financial study assistance process and following up on payments
- Be responsible for managing program of the study assistance committee
- Be responsible for processing applications and presenting to the study assistance committee
- Be responsible for providing career guidance and sourcing of course information
- Be responsible for implementing Financial Study Assistance policy in the framework of the Public Service Regulations
- Be responsible for managing administration for Internships and Learnerships as guided by the departments’ requirements
- Be responsible for coordinating the procurement/sourcing of service providers
- Be responsible for assisting with short-listing and interviews for Interns and Learners
- Be responsible for administration and capturing of timesheets/monthly reports for Learners
- Be responsible for liaising between relevant parties (SETA’s professional bodies and managers)
- Be responsible for scheduling all Learnership Steering Committees and mentor Forums
- Be responsible for preparing and consolidating learners progress reports for HRD team
- Be responsible for communicating with all stakeholders on study assistance, training and learnership and performance management matters
- Be responsible for providing training and study assistance reports for the Quarterly Monitoring Reports, Workplace Skills Plan as well as the yearly training reports
- Be responsible for doing all necessary administration as needed
How to Apply
Applications for Human Resource Practitioner vacancy at Department of E-Government must be forwarded no later than February 8, 2019 by hand delivery to: Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, 2107
Alternatively, you can also apply online here.
Your application must include:
- Z83 application form which must be fully completed and page 2 duly signed. The form must contain a clear indication of the reference and post number you are applying for
- A CV
- Original certified copy of ID and all qualifications
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a selection interview at a time and date as determined by the hiring department. Successful incumbent may be subjected to a competency evaluation and must attain a positive security clearance.
In case you have yet to hear from the Department of E-Government within three months after the closing date has passed, please take it to mean your application as unsuccessful.
For more information, please contact: Mr. Themba Psungo Tel No: 011 689 6980