The Department of Agriculture is seeking a proper person to fulfill the position of HR Clerk. These govt vacancies are open until December 9th, 2022.
In their official statement, the Department of Agriculture says that everyone who has a grade 12 certificate can apply. Even those with disabilities.
Every successful candidate will get a salary of R181.599 per annum. That is the same as level 05. The placement will be in Gauteng (Pretoria), and no experience is required for these govt vacancies.
Table of Contents
General Requirements of Govt Vacancies HR Clerk
Even mentioned that no former experience is required, every candidate must fulfill the minimum requirements below:
- A Grade 12 or equivalent
- Know registry duties, the ability to operate a computer, and capture data.
- Have an understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Know retrieval procedures and storage in terms of the working environment.
- Have skills in computer literacy, numeric literacy, and organizing.
- Have good skills of communication both verbal and written.
- Can develop great interpersonal relations with colleagues in the working environment.
- Have the ability and flexibility to work in a dynamic team
- People-oriented, assertive, and hard-working.
Duties and Responsibilities
As an HR Clerk, these are some important duties that should be provided:
- Provide human resource administration practices.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process. Including advertisements, making an appointment, verifying the qualifications, etc.
- Provide the secretariat functions at interviews, absorptions, transfer, probationary period, etc,
- Handle the condition of services. Including housing, leaving, medical, injury, long service recognition, overtime, relocation, pension, allowances, etc.
- Handle the procedure on Incapacity Leave and III-Health Retirement.
- Perform the management of human resources in the department.
- Respond to and address human resources administration inquiries. Also, the inquiries from external clients.
- Provide general services related to human resources.
Stages of the Govt Vacancies Application
There are some stages of appliances that all candidates should follow.
- Firstly, submit the application form for Z83 and the latest curriculum vitae.
- Secondly, if the candidate is shortlisted, they must send the rest of the documents needed. Such as a certificate, portfolio, or driving license. The department will inform more information via email.
- Thirdly, the shortlisted candidate will have assessments and interviews. The departments will determine the date and time.
- Fourthly, the successful candidate will go through security vetting and reference checks. Therefore, these checks include social media profiles. All candidates must be free from any pending criminal, disciplinary, or any other allegations and investigations.
- Fifthly, the successful candidate will get an employment contract and sign a performance agreement with the department.
How to Apply
The candidates can send their appliance in two ways:
- By post to Private Bag X09 Hatfield, 0028.
- Hand-delivered to: Suncardia building, 6th floor, 524 Corner Stanza Bopape, and Steve Biko Street, Arcadia, 0083 for the attention of Human Resource Management.
Address to Ms. P Ledwaba Tel No: (012) 337 3657 for more information and inquiries.
All colored, Indian, African, white, and those with disabilities may try to apply for govt vacancies: HR Clerk at the Department of Agriculture.