The Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) looks for unemployed citizens with no experience to join their FSCA internship programme. As an institution in the economic sector, FSCA wants to give exposure to South Africa youths to knowledge and skills in market regulation and supervision also its role in the economy. With sufficient knowledge from this internship, FSCA has a great hope for young graduates to have enough credentials in working life later on.
Furthermore, people with disabilities are welcome to join too. With a notification on their disabilities listed in the application, they also have the same opportunity to be part of FSCA internship. The shortlisted candidates of this programme will be able to learn technical and soft skills under a professional mentor. Then, the learned skills will be able to help adding extra points for them to look for jobs in the future.
Youths of South Africans, what are you waiting for? Learn about the FSCA internship here and submit your application!
Table of Contents
Job Title: FSCA Internship
Recruiter: Financial Sector Conduct Authority
Reference Number: INT 2022
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Type: Contract (One year)
Salary: Market Related
Eligibility and Requirements
Even if anyone can join this programme, but there are bullets to check before you are sure to apply. There are positions that you can learn about in the programme. Make sure that you are interested in the position and willing to learn under the subject you have chosen. Check out the list about the FSCA internship positions that you can learn about below:
- Data Analysis: STEM Degree and EDSA Training
- Conduct Supervision:LLB
- Communication and Language Services:Bachelor in Communications / Design / Art Direction / Web Design
- Enforcement:Bachelor in Forensic Accounting
- ICT: Data and Analytics Services:Bachelor in Information Technology
- ICT: Applications, Infrastructure & Operations:BSc Information Technology
- Banks and Payment Providers:Bachelor: Accounting / BCom Economics / LLB
- Consumer Education:Bachelor: Communications / Marketing / Education
- CFO Office: Bachelor Accounting/BTech/BCom General/BCom Logistics
- Corporate Services: Bachelor of Art/BCom in Administration or Social Sciences.
- Regulatory Framework: LLB / Economics
- Governance, Risk and Assurance: Bachelors in (Law, Risk or Finance)
- ICT: Governance, Risk and Compliance: Bachelor in Information Technology or BCom Informatics or BTech (Risk or Compliance or Governance)
- Disclosure, Advertising and Market Analysis: Bachelor in Economics/Marketing
If you have found out that you are interested in one of the subjects listed above, then now you can check the requirement list to know what you need to prepare and submit together with your application. The requirements that the candidates should get ready are:
- South African Citizen with a South African Identity Document
- Curriculum Vitae – CV
- Certified Copies of Qualification
- Must have no work experience
- Strong desire to work in financial services sector
- People with disabilities are welcome to apply
After the sections you have learnt above, now you should know about the process to apply. You can submit your application in the link here. An important note to pay attention to is that you should register an account if you haven’t already had one to apply for. After that, you can submit your application with the documents needed in the requirements. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the authorities. If you haven’t gotten contacted long after the closing date, please accept that your application is unsuccessful
The last information, but the important one is the closing date. That’s why you should remember to submit your application before the closing date listed here. The FSCA internship programme will be closed on 18 March 2022. Thus, get your documents ready and submit them as soon as possible.
We hope you are successful with your application!