To apply for the Fidelity Learnership Programme, you must have some qualifications and requirements as mentioned below:
- You have completed Matric or Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate with Maths and Science;
- You have very good communication skills;
- You have basic electronics qualification;
- You are able to assembling of devices, trace issues and fault finding;
- You have soft skills like analytical, critical thinking, diplomacy and service orientation.
- Receive and keep stock;
- Count stock every week;
- Ensure quality control for documents regarding the sub assembly that you are building;
- Make sure all your builds are completed in the daily time bracket.
If you would like to apply then submit your application and CV online through this application page.
Last application is at 31st January 2020