Working in a place or company that takes responsibilities of the growth of the province into a tourism spot will be one of people’s dream. They will not only get the job and meet new people but they will enjoy every single process of changing something to be more valuable and worth. If you have the same thought, probably ECPTA vacancies might be what you need to know more.
Currently, they are offering ECPTA vacancies in the positions of fleet, administration and logistics clerk. Therefore, when you think that you fit into all the requirements below, make sure that you will do the application properly. These are good chances for the people to get more qualifications they need if they are planning to move to different positions in the same field of tourism.
Table of Contents
Position: Fleet, Administration and Logistics Clerk
Recruiter: Eastern Cape Parks & Tourism Agency (ECPTA)
Location: Head Office (East London)
Different positions have different duties to handle as the main responsibilities.
Fleet management will mainly do these tasks.
- Maintaining the departmental compliances based on the company procedures and policies
- Scheduling, maintaining, and tracking the transport vehicles
- Ensuring new assets have been insured
Administration staff will be responsible for these following duties.
- Performing the bookkeeping activities
- Maintaining physical and electronic files
- Organizing and providing reports and documents
- Planning and managing the meetings
Meanwhile, logistics clerk has these following responsibilities to fulfill.
- Handling outgoing shipments
- Receiving the incoming shipments
- Dealing with customers
- Making reports
- Grade 12/ Matric certificate
- Having the minimum of three years of working experiences or training in relevant field would be an advantage
- Having a valid driver’s license is must
- African coloured males or females or white males or females are encouraged to apply.
For the documents, the applicants also have to submit these documents as a part of applying for the job.
- An application form
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of driver’s license
- Copies of certificates
- Copies of qualifications
- Copies of academic records
When you miss submitting one of these important documents, your chance to get the job will be low. Therefore, it is better for the applicants to fulfill all the requirements.
Furthermore, you can forward your applications as well as your other important documents to [email protected] and do not forget to write down the position that you are applying related to ECPTA vacancies. Please remember that writing the position is as important as attaching the documents as well. This is to facilitate the application processes to end faster. Any applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
For further enquiries related to ECPTA vacancies, you can visit the physical office of Eastern Cape Parks & Tourism Agency in 17-25 Oxford Street, East London CBD 5201, Eastern Cape Province, South Africa. Alternatively, you can contact them through telephone number in +27 (0)43 492 0881. Besides, you can also contact them in [email protected].
The due date of this application’s submission is 16 November 2020. Thus, you need to make sure that you have submitted beforehand.