For active people, wearing different and comfortable shoes is one of their ideal dreams that could come true. Thus, the presence of a comfortable pair of shoes will be matter to some people especially those who like to move. It triggers DRIP to produce sneakers which have high fashion senses in great style. If you wish to be their lucky part on their team, you can consider joining Dripsa vacancies.
Working in DRIP means that you will have to deal with a lot of people, especially those who have similar interest in lifestyle. By doing so, you will get to know the standard of customers satisfactions. Currently, this company offers vacancies as a store assistant which will spend most of their time at the front desk and in display.
In this following information, you can find out all the details about the Dripsa vacancies that you can apply.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Spring Mall Store Assistant
Position: Store Assistant
Recruiter: Spring Mall
Location: Springs Mall
Type of work: Full-time
A store assistant has these main duties and responsibilities to do as his or her routine tasks as follows.
- Ensuring the high level of customer satisfaction is reachable through excellent sales services
- Maintaining a fully stocked store
- Managing processes of point of sale
- Recommending and also displaying items based on what the customers need and which are on demand
- Keeping up to date information related to products
For befitting for the job, these following requirements are an obligatory for the applicants to have.
- The minimum of Matric Certificate is an obligatory to have
- Having the computer literacy is essential
- The applicants must be in the age between 18 and 30 years old
- Having the minimum of one year experience in relevant position
- The applicants must reside in or around Springs Mall
As a compulsory step, the applicants must prepare these documents below to be submitted during the online application.
- A cover letter
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
- Certified copy of qualifications
In addition, the applicants can visit https://www.dripsa.co.za/job/spring-mall/ and choose the button of Apply. There will be a pop up page where all applicants have to fill in their name, email address, and also phone number.
Furthermore, you must attach your cover letter, CV, and other necessary documents before sending the applications. Please note that any incomplete applications will get disqualifications.
To add more, the company has the full right to choose the candidates based on the company standards. Needless to say, when you submit your personal information and documents, it means that you have agreed to let the company keep a record of your personal information.
For further information related to Dripsa vacancies, all of the applicants can visit https://www.dripsa.co.za/job/spring-mall/. However, if you wish to come to the office, you have drop by at Worksheds Unit 22, 8 Swart Drive, President Park Midrand.
The latest submission for these Dripsa vacancies will be on 23 February 2021. Therefore, it would be much reliable to place your application as early as possible.