Similar to the previous Namibia Logistics that we had mentioned before, DHL Supply Chain Pty Ltd runs their business in logistics. Besides, they also focus on the mail company where they have been operating in more than 220 countries. In Europe, DHL has been one of the largest postal service which has been globally popular. In participating in the development of South African youth, this company offers DHL internship programme in Johannesburg.
Being a part of DHL internship programme means that you will have a chance in dealing with a global company which concern on service, outstanding quality and sustainability. In other words, if you want to expand your careers in the future, it will be a good experience.
After graduating, you will gain more functional and operational experience in a project-oriented role with interaction. Therefore, you will learn under the professionals and get the right guidance from the company. If you are curious more on how to take part in the internship programme, here is the complete detail.
Table of Contents
Job Title: DHL Internship Programme
Recruiter: DHL Supply Chain Pty Ltd.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference number: 23599
To be able to take part in DHL internship programme, there are some requirements for the applicants to fulfill as follows.
- Having the minimum of Bachelor’s Degree of Industrial Engineering, Finance, Business Administration, and Legal with the interest of Supply Chain, Project Management, Transport and also Logistics is a must
- The applicants must have strong communication skills
- Having both organizational and interpersonal skills will be an obligatory
- The applicants must be energetic, result-oriented and proactive
- The applicants must live in the area of Johannesburg
- Having the citizenship of South African is necessary
- Applicants must be under the age of 25 years old
Furthermore, it will never be complete without all the documents to prepare and submit. In the following, there are some documents that should not be missed during the submission.
- A comprehensive Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Certified Identity Document copy
- Matric certificate
- Academic records (which should not be longer than 6 months)
- A cover letter
The company has the full right whether or not they will appoint those to join the DHL internship programme. Missing or incomplete documents will cause your application will automatically get disqualifications. Therefore, make sure all the requirements have been well-prepared.
The company only accepts 100 South African youths who are passionate and willing to learn under the fast-changing environment. When you think that you are not capable of working in a fast moving company, this might not be your cup of tea to apply. It is really for those who are striving for better future with evolving mindset.
Moreover, if this information is still not enough, you can learn more at its official website at https://www.dhl.com/za-en/home/our-divisions/supply-chain/join-our-team/graduate-program.html. There will be the link where you can leave a message about the queries you have.
Finally, the company will give no tolerance for those who submit the applications after 19 February 2021. Thus, when you are late in submitting your application, it will get disqualification from the company.