In providing the South African with a lot of job vacancies and opportunities, Department or Labour has committed to do their best. They are currently having some Department of Labour vacancies in the position of UI Claims officers. By giving more chances and opportunities for the South African, it is highly hoped that the level of unemployment in South Africa will be lower than before.
Table of Contents
Position: UI Claims Officer SR6
Recruiter: Department of Employment and Labour
Location: Mafikeng Labour Centre
Salary: R208 584.00 per annum
Reference number: HR 4/4/10/82
Additionally, what will be the duties of UI claims officer SR6? Specifically, these will be the responsibilities of all applicants of Department of Labour vacancies.
- Receiving and assessing all the UI claims on the relevant systems in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Registering all employees and verifying the declaration of employees as per the relevant prescripts
- Executing the payment of approved claims as per the set time frames
- Attending to enquiries related to the processed claims or any other matter related to the claims processing
- Lastly, performing administrative duties in the section
Furthermore, some requirements below will be very mandatory for all applicants to possess in order to qualify for the position.
- Having Grade 12 Certificate with Accounting or Mathematics as a passed major subject is non-negotiable
- Having zero to 6 months experience is compulsory
- The applicants must have knowledge in Unemployment Insurance Act, Unemployment Insurance Contributions Act, Public Service Regulation, and also Public Service Act
- Besides, all applicants must have comprehensive understanding of Batho Pale principles and departmental policies and procedures
- Having outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written is essential
- The applicants must have the ability in handling the customer care
- Having listening, decision making, and customer relation skills is vital
- Also, the applicants must have computer literacy basically in Ms. Office
In addition, after considering the requirements above, the applicants are obliged to complete these compulsory documents as well.
- The newly updated Z83 form
- A recent comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of academic transcripts
- An identity document
- A valid driver’s license (when necessary)
Furthermore, these documents must be in the format of PDF in one file. Do not forget to indicate the correct job title and the reference number of the post as the subject of your email.
Thus, there are three ways in applying for Department of Labour vacancies. First, they can send these documents through email at [email protected]. Second, all applicants can send the documents at Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X 2040 Mmabatho, 2735. Alternatively, they can hand deliver the documents to the 2nd floor, Provident House, University Drive, Mmabatho, for attention: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management.
Consequently, not having heard anything 8 weeks after the due date, you may assume that your application was not successful.
Further, had you any enquiries related to the recruitment, you can contact Mr. S. Mogakane at (018) 387 8100.
Finally, the closing date of Department of Labour vacancies will be on 16 August 2021 at 16.00 South African standard time.