Department of Human Settlements announces a HR Clerk vacancy. With a 12 Grade certificate in hand and no experience, you are qualified to apply.
This Department of Human Settlement office takes place in Pretoria. The no experience requirement itself is a great encouragement for people to apply.
Moreover, the better news is they are supporting affirmative action plans. And how is it good for you?
As affirmative action tends to concern about race, gender and disability, so people with disabilities are suitable to apply. It means greater chance for more people.
Not only that, but this makes whether it’s a male or female, both are welcome to apply.
This HR Clerk vacancy is a rare opportunity for South African citizens. So, no need to have any doubts, check the information about the HR Clerk vacancy below before applying for the position!
Table of Contents
Job Title: HR Clerk
Recruiter: Department of Human Settlements
Reference Number: DOHS/19/2022
Salary: R176 310 per annum (Level 05)
Before taking the next step to apply for the HR Clerk position, it will be wise for you to know what duties you are going to be responsible for.
For this, we have compiled the needed information about the duties of HR Clerk for the Department of Human Settlements.
The shortlisted candidates will be responsible to the duties of assistance with:
- Recruitment and selection
- Human Resource Administration
- Conditions of service
- Capturing of PERSAL transactions, such as leave, promotions, transfers, terminations, housing allowance, SMS and MMS structuring, leave discounting etc.
- Maintaining of the staff establishment and requesting the relevant reports
Eligibility and Requirements
As for the requirements for the HR Clerk position will be described in the following information:
- Applicants should be in procession of Matric /Grade 12
- No experience required
- Knowledge and understanding of required policies, procedures and applicable legislation governing Human Resource Processes in the Public Service
- Knowledge of PERSAL and Pension Case Management System (PCM)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of pension process, recruitment and selection, leave management and conditions of service will be an added advantage
- Customer focus will be important
- Male candidates and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Foreign qualifications should have the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) certificate
Finally, if you are ready to apply for the HR Clerk position, the information below will be essential to learn:
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83. You can get it from any Public Service department
- Attach a detailed CV, copies of qualification certificates and your ID/Passport
In addition to those documents above, don’t forget to write the reference number for the position. You can get the information in the Job Description section.
After making sure that all the documents are complete, you can post your application to:
The National Department of Human Settlements, Private Bag X644, Pretoria, 0001
Aside from that, you can also or hand deliver your application to 260 Justice Mahomed Street, Sunnyside, Pretoria, 0001.
If you have any enquiries about the vacancy, the contact person below can be contacted:
Ms. Noelien Nortman Tel No: (012) 444-99115
The closing date for the HR Clerk position is on 28 April 2022 at 16h00. Be sure to pay attention to the date. Because a late submission will result in disqualification.
Only the shortlisted candidates will get contacted. If you don’t get any news from them within four (4) months after the closing date , then your application was unsuccessful.
At last, we hope you have great luck with your application!