Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Department of High Education Internship Program is offered to a lot of qualified students and candidates who want to gain a professional knowledge and practical exposure to the working industry. There are different programs designed for different participants from different subjects and field of study.
About the Program
South African Department of Higher Education and Training is offering unemployed students and graduate interns to take part in their Department of High Education Internship Program for 2020 – 2021 period as well as 2021 -2022 period. Besides the opportunity to increase their theoretical platform as well as professional practical experience, these candidates will also get the chance of getting monthly stipend. The amount varies, where Work Integrated Learning candidates get R5 066.34 while Graduate Internship candidates get R6 083.70.
Be advised that the list is pretty long and it is divided into different university subjects and locations. For instance, there are different positions for University Education in Pretoria, including:
- University Capacity Development requiring N Degree or Diploma in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Humanities, Law, and Public Admin and Management.
- International Scholarship requiring Degree in Public Admin or International Relations
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Colleges
- Private TVET Colleges requiring Bachelor Degree in Public Administration
- Office of the DDG for TVET Branch requiring N Degrees or Diploma in Office Administration
- National Examination and Assessment requiring N Diploma activities, covering S&T payments as well as N Diploma in Public Management, Management Assistant, or Financial Management. The candidates can also have N6 Certificate in Management Assistant, Financial Management, or Public Management
(the list still continuous, so interested candidates are expected to check the website at this link)
Important Notes for All Candidates
In order to be qualified for this program, candidates must follow these steps;
- They must download the application form first from this link or they can get it from Government Department (any of it)
- Applicants are encouraged and welcomed from qualified and promising TVET students having N6 certificate for Post School Graduates (both from TVET Colleges and universities) and also for Work Integrated Learning (WIL).
- Keep in mind that all the sections on the form must be filled, completed, and then signed
- Candidates who are applying for more than one position are required to submit a different and separate Z83 form (including the supporting documents) for each of the position being applied for
- If candidates fail to submit the documents, they will automatically be disqualified from the screening process
- The program is highly open and welcoming disabled candidates. They are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Interested candidates must complete the application form and then forward it. Don’t forget to quite the Reference Number – this is highly important. They can send the application in the following ways:
- Hand delivery to123 Francis Baard Street, Pretoria. They can drop it at the reception area
- Send it to The Director-General, Department of Higher Education and Training, Private Bag X174 at Pretoria 0001
The deadline is on February the 7th 2020. Interested candidates who want to learn further about the details of the Department of High Education Internship Program can contact these following people:
- Mr M Rooi at 012 312 5125
- Mr M Mphahlele at 012 312 5760
- Ms N Khoza at 012 312 5192
- Ms D Kubheka at 012 312 5805