If you are looking for a reliable learnership where you are able to sharpen your skills in many fields of study, this Daver learnerships might be your truly solution. By participating in the learnership, you will have a chance to find more opportunities in upskilling and developing your careers. There will be some field of study that you can have in Daver learnership.
It includes learnership in civil, information technology, millwright, instrumentation, electrical, and also diesel mechanics. These learnerships are also available in some different locations as well. In other words, the applicants have more options to go for whether they want to learn in Cape Town, Pretoria, or Durban.
For finding out about your potential, your career growth, and your personal interest to pursue in the future, this learnership can be a beneficial tool. Danver has committed to empower and support the potential youths who have yet found about their future paths.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Daver learnership
Learnership Civil: Durban, KZN
Learnership Information Technology: Cape Town, Western Cape
The learnership of millwright: Cape Town, Western Cape
Learnership Instrumentation: Pretoria, Johannesburg, Gauteng
The learnership of electrical: Pretoria, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Learnership Diesel Mechanics: Pretoria, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job Type: Full-time
Further, to be eligible with Daver learnerships, there are some minimum eligibility requirements to fulfill as follows.
- The applicants must have the minimum of Grade 12 national certificate
- The applicants must hold a relevant N2 qualifications
- Being able to handle pressure while working
- Having no experience is eligible to apply
- The applicants must have good communication and management skills
- Having the computer literacy is essential
- The applicants must be willing to complete the learnerships
Similar to other job advertisements, there are some compulsory documents that all applicants must fulfill.
- A copy of Identity Document
- A comprehensive CV
These will be some important documents that all applicants must submit and upload during the application. Moreover, there are some ways in applying for the jobs that you have to follow.
- First, you can have a visit on http://www.daver.co.za/jobs_view_1.php and you have to fill in your information. It includes the first and last name and also the ID number.
- Second, it is an obligatory to enter your phone number and also your email address.
- Moreover, you will have to submit your CV and ID copy.
- Finally, you can click the Confirm Your Application button to finish all the steps in applying for the learnerships.
Needless to say, all of the incomplete and invalid information will cause your applications to get automatic disqualification. Furthermore, late submission will also make your applications to be unsuccessful. Therefore, submitting your application will be better done as early as possible.
Finally, if you have some queries related to the learnerships you are enrolling, you can contact [email protected]. In fact, when you wish to know the overview of the company, feel free to have a visit in http://www.daver.co.za/.
All the due date for the Daver learnerships will be on 13 April 2021 at 12.00 South African time. Late submission will not be acceptable.