Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
In the event that you want to improve your professional skills and you want to take part in an internship program that can give you a lot of benefits, then Dow Logistics Intern Company Country Road Position may seem like a good chance. This is a good career opportunity for those who want to have a professional exposure to international and global professional environment.
About the Program
Dow Trade is an Integrated Logistics and Supply Chain company that is focusing on trade business and its implementation. They are situated in New Germany in South Africa. As a way to give back to the community as well as to contribute to the society, they are offering internship program – intended to talented and potential youth who aren’t afraid of working hard and being professionals.
Through Logistics Intern Company Country Road program, they will include interns to take part in all the professional work. The interns are offered the opportunity to work, learn, and practice professional work under the guidance of senior workers and trained experts. It is also possible that they will take part in bigger projects for various businesses and sectors in the industry. The internship program will last for 12 months which should be enough to provide the participants the experience they need for better career in the future.
The responsibilities and duties for Dow Logistics Intern Company Country Road Position are:
- Develop and demonstrate their skills in international trade and supply chain, including reporting, networking, and presentation
- Get Mentoring and Coaching from experienced supervisors and colleagues
- Get the valuable working experience within a global environment
- Get the exposure to the experienced marketing and sales professionals
- Gain and explore the understanding of various industries and subjects of Dow’s business
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must have completed Matric and have the certificate
- Candidates with completed Bachelor degree, especially the Supply Chain, will get the additional point
- They must be proficient in English
- They must have good communication skills both in verbal and written forms
- They must have good flexibility to work in diverse environment and to face different kinds of people
- They must be self directed and self motivated
- They must be fast learners and independent
- Preference and priority would be given to disabled people
How to Apply
Application will take place online. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit this link so they can create an account. Once they have created an account, they can fill out the application form to be considered qualified for the position. They also need to provide supporting documents along the application form. The supporting documents may include:
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications
- A comprehensive and updated CV
- Certified copies of academic degree, if any
There is no complete information about the deadline but candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible before it finally closes. This is a good opportunity that shouldn’t be missed by anyone so wise candidates should prepare their application and send it as fast as possible if they want to join the Dow Logistics Intern Company Country Road program.