A Chief Artisan vacancy at Dora Nginza Hospital has just opened up for individuals who are interested and have appropriate qualifications. Applications will be accepted as long as they are submitted prior the closing date which is on August 17th 2018.
Individuals showing interest in applying for this position must quote the reference number of this advert within their application form. It is ECHEALTH/CA/DNH/01/07/2018. The Chief Artisan vacancy at Dora Nginza Hospital offers an all-inclusive remuneration which amounts from R 365 646 to R 418 062. The successful incumbent will be stationed in Nelson Mandela Metro. In order to be eligible, candidates must hold a Grade 12 certificate along with electrical trade test certificate from an accredited trade test center. This should be accompanied by an NTC 6 electrical diploma as well and at least 10 year experience after trade test has been completed. Furthermore, this job requires applicants to have a valid code EB drivers license. Should you have a working experience in a hospital workshop environment before, it would serve as a great advantage. It also applies to an experience with working with high voltage installation. Those are all the mandatory requirements and qualifications. No other competencies or skills are required.
Once you are qualified for the position, below are the duties you can expect to perform:
- Responsible for all staff of the mechanical and electrical workshop and help them with the building maintenance
- Progress monitoring and supervise all staff in mechanical and electrical as well as building section
- Responsible for all defects and maintenance work of the selection under supervision
- Lobby with manager with scheduling all installation and project maintenance when and as needed
- Repair all equipment performed or completed in the predetermined benchmarks and response time
- Service confirm and equipment maintenance to the OHS Act as well as other related legislation
- Make sure all the quality of work done by the staff conform to the recommended standard
How to Apply
The closing date is on August 17th 2018 so make sure your application is submitted prior to the deadline in order to make sure it will be considered.
A complete application for the Chief Artisan vacancy at Dora Nginza Hospital is one that includes these supporting documents:
- Z83 application form
- It should contain name, contact numbers of three referees and a relationship status with you.
- Certified copies of ID document, qualification, proof of citizenship if you are not n RSA citizen and driver’s license. The certification must be within 3 months
If you haven’t received any notifications within 3 months after the deadline of this vacancy, that means your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence will be limited to applicants who have been shortlisted only.
Your application must be directed to:
HR Office, Private Bag X11951 Algoa Park 6005
Alternatively, you are also allowed to submit it physically to: Room DG71, Admin Building 1st Floor, Dora Nginza, Spondo Street Zwide Port Elizabeth 6201.
For enquiries, please contact: Mr J. Johaar Tel No: 041 406 4435.