Previously, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital was looking for those youth South African who wish to work as pharmacist assistant. However, another vacancy from this academic hospital is available at the moment in the position of a store assistant. Generally, this position will be working in the hospital but this concerns more about the delivery of medicine from the supplier to the hospital and vice versa.
If you are curious about this job vacancy, you can read this following information and you can further make up your mind whether or not you will apply for the job.
Table of Contents
Position: Store Assistant
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of e-Government
Location: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (CHBAH)
Salary: R122 595 – R144 411 per annum (level 03)
Reference number: CHBAH 390
Working as a store assistant in Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital has the core duties and responsibilities as follows.
- Collecting loaned medicine from other healthcare institutions in the province
- Collecting the pharmacy calling orders from the Medical Supplies Depot
- Delivering the pool room stock from pharmacy to a wide range of wards and to the satellite pharmacies on the hospital premises
- Receiving vacu-litres from a wide range of suppliers and the storage in the pharmacy
- Delivering the pharmacy stock as supervised and requested by the supervisor
- Collecting and doing the delivery of pharmacy documents to and from the Auckland Park medical supplies depot weekly
- Attending both meetings and trainings
- Carrying out other general delivery functions by the pharmacy
- Complying with the Performance Management and also Development System
Meanwhile, before you hold the title as a store assistant, these requirements must be fulfilled.
- Having the minimum of Grade 10 / Standard 8 / ABET certificate level 4 is a must
- The applicants must be able to work under pressure
- Having the outstanding interpersonal and organizational skill is compulsory
- Having the ability to have liaison with both internal and external stakeholder is necessary
- Being able to work either individually or in a team is a must
- The applicants must have good organization skills and also both verbal and written communication skills
- The applicants have to be self-motivated, independent, and discipline
- Being able to handle task is preferable
- Having the knowledge of the Batho Pele Principles and Knowledge of Labour Relations processes will be an advantage
- All applicants must agree to undergo the medical surveillance as the requirement for the job
- People with disability are encouraged to apply
There will be no complete application unless you have submitted these following applications.
- A new completed full and signed Z83 form which is obtainable from any Public Service Department
- A recently updated CV which includes the experiences, institution, and respective dates
- A certified ID document
- Certified copies of qualification includes the Matric and relevant council registration certificate
Furthermore, the applicants who failed to submit the necessary documents will receive no tolerance and get disqualification. Not having heard anything from the company 3 months after the closing date, please consider that you were not successful in getting the job.
In addition, the shortlisted candidates will have to go through Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) and Verification. The Verification includes the reference checks with three contactable references, identity verification, qualifications verifications, and also criminal and credit verifications.
Do you still have some queries related to this vacancy as a store assistant? No worries, you can contact Ms. T O Shabangu at (011) 933 9100.
In conclusion, had you felt interested to apply for this job, you should have submitted it before 19 March 2021.