There are many Capitec careers available for those who want to learn further about banking industry and finance, especially in 2019. One of the most recent one is for position Analyst Developer (code DSD) that has just opened on Wednesday, October the 16th 2019. Since there is no clear information about the deadline, interested candidates should apply as soon as possible with the complete application and supporting documents.
Table of Contents
About The Program
As one of the most potential and promising Capitec careers, this Analyst Developer is located in Stellenbosch in Western Cape, ZA. The person will be responsible for (and mainly dealing with) the bank’s-related-applications remote banking creation. The job is mainly about IT and technical system.
In order to qualify as the candidates for the position, here are some general and also specific requirements:
- The candidates must have at least 5 years of (proven) experience in the field of software development
- They must have National Certificate Grade 12
- They must have the tertiary qualification within Information Technology
Moreover, it would be best if the candidates have the experience and also detailed knowledge in Application Development, Testing Practices, Agile Development Life Cycle, SDLC or IT System Development Process, and Governance and Standards.
The ideal candidates must have the knowledge in Systems Analysis and Design, System Architecture that covers Technical Designs and Implementation Process, and UML. Preferences will also be given to candidates with solid and firm understanding of:
- QA (Quality Assurance) Best Practices
- Banking Systems Environment
- Object Orientated Development Environment (like Jboss, Java Spring Framework, Hibernate, and others)
- Banking Business Model
In terms of skills, the candidates must:
- Have good communication skills
- Have impressive problem solving and analytical skills
- Have a good relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Have great project management skills or methodology specific
- Be able to meet customer expectation and deliver result
- Be able to work with people
- Be able to achieve personal objectives and working goals
- The candidates must have clear criminal record as well as clear credit history
- They must be willing to work overtime or be available on weekends when needed
- They must be easily contacted through their personal mobile phone at any time
- They should have their own legal and valid driver’s license. This isn’t obligatory but it would be an extra point if they do have one
How to Apply
Application takes place online. You can directly apply online if you visit this link. Simply click on the provided link and follow the directions. Keep in mind that you may be asked to upload supporting documents, such as:
- A CV
- A certified copy of ID document
- Certified copies of qualification
And other further requirements that may be required later on
There is no information about the deadline so interested applicants are advised to send their application as soon as possible. Early and complete application will pave their way to bigger success – leading to the candidates getting bigger chances to nail the Capitec careers job.