Previously, Capitec has informed about your opportunities in working together and growing together with them. Capitec Bank is one of the solution provider when it comes to finance. Fortunately, they are currently opening up the chances for the potential South African youths to participate in Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme. As this graduate development programme prepares you for your bright future, you can even apply when you have graduated from your Grade 12.
Moreover, in the following that will be a lot of details and information about Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme. There will be some requirements and disciplines of relevant degree to fulfill. Thus, when you think that you are able to meet all the requirements and complete the programme, this internship might be the one that suits you the most. Hence, you can read this following information and attach your compulsory documents to complete your applications.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme
Recruiter: Capitec Bank
Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
In addition, the applicants must have these following qualifications in order to make themselves eligible for the position.
- Having Grade 12 National Certificate or Vocational in Grade 12 National Certificate is the minimum requirement
- Having relevant degree in the disciplines of Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Sciences, Analytics, Digital and Data Solutions, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Accounting/ Finance/ Auditing, Behavioral Sciences, Law, Marketing, Multimedia, Human Resource Management, Public Relations, Management Studies, and Risk/ Project/ Credit Management is preferable
- The applicants must have less than 2 years of working experience
- Having good communication skills is vital
- The applicants must be computer literate especially in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- The applicants must be able to work with a lot of people
- Having the ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations is compulsory
- The applicants must have clear criminal and credit records
- All applicants must have the ability and willingness to work in an open plan environment
Furthermore, it is also compulsory for all the applicants to complete these following documents to facilitate the company to get to know you more.
- A comprehensive CV
- An identity document
- Certified copies of qualifications
To apply, you can click to this link. you have to register and sign in by using your email address and your password.
After that, you must attach your compulsory documents at the available attachment. Do not forget to complete all the necessary documents and information. Moreover, the company is not going to tolerate late and incomplete applications. Therefore, when you submit your documents right after the due date, your application will be disqualified.
Unless you heard anything from the company weeks after the due date, you can assume that your application was not successful. Consequently, the company has the full right to appoint or not appoint anyone based on the policies and principles of the company.
Moreover, for the complete information about the company and the recruitment, you can have a visit at www.capitecbank.co.za.
Finally, the closing date for Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme will be on 14 June 2021.