Finding a reliable and trustworthy hospital in the District of Boland Region in Western Cape South Africa might be a bit tricky. However, do not be worried since the existence of Caledon Hospital will be qualified as a reliable one. It has more than 60 beds and this hospital has had facilities that all patients might need. If you have always wanted to work here, these Caledon hospital vacancies are available in the position of household aid.
These Caledon hospital vacancies offer the responsibilities for those who are potential, skillful, and willing to learn. As this position needs you to deal with a lot of people and hold responsibilities, all of the interested applicants have to make sure that this job suits them well. If you want to know more about this vacancy, you can read this following information. Do not forget to apply and prepare yourself!
Table of Contents
Position: Household Aid
Recruiter: Western Cape Department of Agriculture
Location: Caledon Hospital
Salary: R102 534 per annum
Moreover, this household aid position has some duties and responsibilities that you have to do every single day as follows.
- Being responsible for the general hygiene and safe environment
- Ensuring the safe and effective use of consumables and other resources
- Correcting usage of food service
- Rendering support services to Housekeeping Supervisor and acting as the relief laundry aid
- Maintaining hygienic and safe environment by adhering to the cleaning procedures from the company
- Handling equipment and also waste
- Making sure high standard of linen handling in the hospital
- Doing the infection control and occupational health measures
When you think that the Caledon hospital vacancies really suit into your personalities, you must know the requirements to make yourself eligible for the job.
- Having the basic numeracy and literacy skill
- Having the appropriate experience in cleaning in a health care environment
- Being able to perform physical tasks such as lifting heavy equipment and supplies
- Having the willingness to render a shift service during the weekends, public holidays, and day and night rotation
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written in two out of three languages are compulsory
- Having the ability to mix the fluids in cleaning and interpret the basic formulas properly and correctly
- Being able to do basic calculation functions
- Having the willingness to work in the environment with infectious patients
To apply, some documents are also compulsory to submit and attach during your application. What are they?
- A comprehensive CV
- An application letter
- A copy of Identity Documents
- Copies of qualifications (if any)
Furthermore, the applicants can send these documents to The District Director: Overberg District Office, Private Bag X07, Caledon, 7230, for attention Ms. A Kriel. Only shortlisted candidates will have to submit their other documents in the purpose of verification. Thus, they will go through some interviews based on the dates and time which had been determined by the company.
For any Frequently Asked Question, you can contact Ms. N Fudu at (028) 212 1179.
The latest acceptance of your applications will be on 12 March 2021.