When you are looking for a global brand management company in South Africa with a lot of trusted credibility, Barloworld has been one of them. It has many sub branches under the name of Barloworld, Barloworld Automotive & Logistics Africa for example. Barloworld Automotive provides car rental and leasing with affordable and reasonable budget. If you are interested to work within this field or in this company for the future, you can try to apply for Barloworld CA trainee programme.
Job Title: Barloworld Automotive Trainee Programme
Recruiter: Barloworld Automotive & Logistics Africa
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Reference number: TRACC01
Type of work: Permanent
In mentioning about the duties of all applicants in Barloworld CA trainee programme, there will be finance support duties and trainee programme duties. As a result, here are the duties in finance support duties.
- Performing any support activities as required by the departmental line manager
- Besides, playing an active role in contributing value to the team where the rotation is taking place
Meanwhile, for the trainee programme duties, all applicants will have these responsibilities.
- Completing the required documentation and activities in order to obtain the competencies that SAICA and the Barloworld TOPP programme sought
- Observing and implementing all the duties of trainee accountant which has been outlined in the SAICA Training Regulations 2021, Section 2 – Duties of the Trainee Accountant
- Participating in and completing all programmes in the training
- Also, engaging with the programme partners, platforms, and also technology as required
In addition, some requirements are also mandatory for all applicants to complete in order to be eligible for the Barloworld CA trainee programme.
- All applicants must have certificate in Theory of Accounting (CTA) or Post-Graduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA) – UNISA students CTA Level 2
- Having English language proficiency is obligatory
- The applicants must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Besides, having both analytical and problem solving skills is necessary
- Not having any experience is acceptable
- Finally, the applicants must have the ability to use the basic tools of Ms. Office
Accordingly, along with the aforementioned requirements, there are some mandatory documents that all applicants must complete, as well.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Copies of qualifications
Furthermore, for applying all applicants can go through this link. First of all, you need to register yourself before being able to complete the application. You will have to make an account and set up your own password.
Second, you will have to complete and fill in the personal information and working experience that you have had before. Do not forget to attach the documents at the available button. Further, the recruiter is not going to tolerate incomplete and late application. Therefore, you must have submitted before the due date.
Moreover, if you do need more information about the company profile, you are free to visit www.barloworld.com.
Lastly, the applicants of Barloworld CA trainee programme can send their application before 29 August 2021.