Aurum Group is a non profit organization that focuses on health impact, research, and development. This organization has committed to enrich and restore their health especially in those who are in need. However, the availability of Aurum Group vacancies is not accessible for all South African who are passionate to work under the professionals. Therefore, keep on reading to find out more information.
Table of Contents
Position: Community Health Worker
Recruiter: Aurum Group
Location: Malmesbury, Western Cape, South Africa
Salary: Market related
Reference number: 2021/03/19/05
Type of work: 12 months contract
Moreover, these are the duties that a community health worker will be dealing with as their regular routine.
- Identifying individuals who has the TB symptoms or positive in HIV but they have not been in medical care
- Building the trust and confidence of all patients
- Providing accurate information to patients about living with either TB or HIV, the preventions, the challenges, the available services, and how to access them
- Providing assistance for patients in enrolling the medical care
- Supporting patients throughout their early part of the care to be fully-educated
- Complying with all programme protocols
- Assisting patients in identifying services to address other aspects of their life
- Promoting Health Education daily
- Maintaining favorable relations with both internal and external stakeholders
- Compiling and submitting daily and monthly statistics
- Scheduling and following up appointments
- Reporting all unsafe activities to Human Resources
- Participating in proactive team efforts
- Identifying training needs and implementing approved interventions
- Distributing community educational materials
- Motivating patients to be active and engage their health plan
- Documenting activities, service plans, and also results in effective manners
- Adhering to both decision making processes and relevant procedures
- Establishing positive and supportive relationship with participants and providing feedback
In addition, to be able to apply for Aurum Group vacancies, there are some requirements to fulfill by all applicants, as follows.
- Having Grade 12 or equivalent qualification is a must
- Having the minimum of 6 to 12 months in relevant experience is compulsory
- The applicants must have appropriate knowledge in TB program and the area they are applying for
- Being willing to work over time is a must
- Having a valid driver’s license and a counselling certificate is obligatory
- Having the ability of record keeping and reporting skills is necessary
- The applicants must have computer literate skills and good communication skills
- Having the thorough understanding of specimen handling and transportation is vital
- All applicants must be the citizen of South African
- All applicants must be fluent in Afrikaans and English or Xhosa as the minimum requirements
Meanwhile, some documents are also compulsory for all applicants to complete. These documents will be the considerations from the recruiter whether or not you are eligible for the position.
- A comprehensive CV
- A copy of ID
- Certified copies of qualifications
Moreover, for applying you can go through this link. There are some ways that you have to do to complete the registration.
First, you have to login by using your username and password. Second, you have to attach your CV and other documents through the available button. After that, there will be some columns of personal information to complete. Moreover, it includes the personal data, working preferences, and also working experiences.
Further, for more information, you can visit www.aurumgroup.com for the complete background of the company and the recruitment.
The closing date of Aurum Group vacancies will be on 14 April 2021.