Do you want to learn about the processes of getting the mining products before they are sold everywhere? When you feel interested to learn more about these mining products, having the Anglo American learnership to be a part of your future is kind of promising. The applicants will also be able to learn how technologies are helpful in finding new resources.
This Anglo American learnership will the applicants on how to market, process, find, and more the products to the destinations. By doing so, the clients of this company will be able to use these products and the economy in South Africa will improve too. Providing the best for the customers’ satisfaction is the main objective of the company.
This learnership is available for those youths who have been dreaming of sharpening their skills and experiences. Are you the lucky ones who will participate in this learnership?
Table of Contents
Position: Diesel mechanic and electrician
Recruiter: Anglo American
Location: Marshalltown, Johannesburg
Minimum Entry Requirements
One of these following requirements is a compulsory requirement to fulfill. Therefore, you must require one of these following points as the minimum entry requirements in Anglo American learnership.
- Having passed the minimum 40% of Matric with Mathematics, English, and Physical Science
- Having NCV level 4 with the minimum ability to pass 40% in all subjects
- The applicants must have N2 or higher Discipline Requirements in all subjects
Trade Test Requirements
- Having the minimum of N2 subjects or certificate with relevant trade subjects
- Passing the test of Mathematics and Engineering Science
- Showing the relevant trade theory assisted by SETA
- Having the NCV level 4 in all subjects with the capability of 40%
- Being able to work under pressure in underground and surfaces
- Willing to work in dusty areas in 11 days of working fortnight shift when needed
- A medical fitness certificate is preferable
- The applicants must show the citizenship of a South African
- The applicants must have passed the relevant psychometric assessment
Similar to the eligibilities which are compulsory, these following documents are also important not to miss while applying.
- A copy of citizenship of South African
- A certified copy of medical fitness certificate
- A copy of the psychometric assessment
- A copy of Identity Document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An application form from the website angloamerican.com and this link.
- Certified copies of qualifications
The company will consider your application related to Anglo American learnership based on the completion of your documents. Applying this learnership can be done through the website online. Furthermore, the applicants have to make sure that they have signed up for an account.
The applicants must also have filled their personal information related to your personal identity, experiences, and also qualifications. Hence, the company will be able to consider giving you the learnership based on the information you have given.
If you have some questions related to Anglo American learnership, you can visit www.angloamerican.com on the column of careers. There will be a lot of information related to frequently asked questions about the learnership.
The latest submission of all the applications of Anglo American learnership should be done before 17 November 2020.
Other opportunities from Anglo American: