Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Department of Justice and Constitutional Development is now calling all individuals with skills in accounting. The new Accounting Clerk position is now available for Payroll Services within the department. If you think this is the kind of job that suits your passion and expertise, then the Accounting Clerk vacancy at Department of Justice and Constitutional Development is for you.
All interested applicants must quote the reference number of this advert within their application form, 19/06/CFO. The future successful candidate will receive salary ranging from R 163 563 to R 192 666 annually. He/she will also be required to sign a performance agreement. The vacant position is located at the National Office situated in Pretoria. The minimum educational requirement for the position is a Grade 12 certificate or its equivalent qualification. Furthermore, having advanced Excel or IT experience is also mandatory.
The following competencies will serve as added advantage:
- Experience and knowledge of PERSAL and BAS
- Knowledge of the Treasury Regulations and PFMA
- Courses in government financial management
The Accounting Clerk vacancy at Department of Justice and Constitutional Development requires all candidates to have the following skills and competencies:
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to interpret relevant policies
- Responsible for rendering financial administration support services
- Responsible for performing salary administration support services
- Responsible for rendering bookkeeping support services
- Responsible for rendering a budget support service
How and When to Apply
Please forward your application for this position no later than March 11, 2019 via post to: Human Resource: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001
You may also direct it via physical address to: Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
Include the following supporting materials in your application:
- Z83 application form
- A CV
- A SAQA evaluation report of foreign qualification if any
- Certified copies of ID and all qualifications
- a Police Clearance certificate issued from country of origin for candidates with dual citizenship or who are foreigners
People with disabilities will be given reasonable accommodation. All sort of correspondence will be limited to applicants who are shortlisted only. The shortlisted applicants will then be subjected to personnel vetting process. If you haven’t yet heard from the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development in three months after the closing date has passed, please take it to mean your application as unsuccessful.
The Department of Justice and Constitutional Development is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of this vacant position, the goals of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as stipulated by the EE Act, 1998 along with other relevant HR policies of the department will be regarded.
In case you need further information regarding the Accounting Clerk vacancy at Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, please contact: Ms. M. Qhamakoane Tel No: (012) 357 8591