If you are interested in working in Finance and Management sector as a Graduate Intern, then you should sign up for Willis Graduate Internship Program for 2020 period. The program is provided and made available by Willis Towers Watson company, located in Johannesburg, South Africa. The position is designed as a full-time type and participants are expected to improve their skills (and qualifications) by the time they have completed the program.
About the Program
The intern would be included in the collaborative team and work together with the expert Risk Management Consultants and Client Servicing Brokers. This will provide a great opportunity of workplace direct implementation and experience, as well as the opportunity to train, in the Risk Management and Insurance Broking industry.
The intern is meant to develop various ranges of soft and technical skills. There are so many valuable insights and knowledge across the Corporate Broking and Risk function that will allow interns to identify which subjects or areas that they want to explore further.
The intern will work within inclusive setting and environment recognizing and putting a great value on the importance of diversity and variety of thoughts in gaining success. The main purpose is to deliver perfect and flawless service the clients while being able to combine having fun and working hard altogether through Willis Graduate Internship Program.
There are some requirements that all candidates need to meet for this Willis Graduate Internship Program:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must not be over 30 years of age by the time they submit the application
- They must not have any criminal records
- They must have completed Bachelor Degree (and have the certificate) within these subjects of BCom Law, Financial Accounting, and Risk and Safety Management
- They must have good knowledge of computer software packages, such as Microsoft
- They must have impressive writing and communication skills
- They must have at least one year of working experience
- Preferences and priorities would be given to candidates from designated groups, especially those in line with South Africa Willis Employment Equity Plan
- They must have the passion and interest – as well as the determination to complete the program as best as they can
How to Apply
Application will take place online. Interested candidates need to visit this link where they can learn the details about the program as well as applying for it. They are only required to provide personal information and then completing the application form to be qualified for the job. It is also possible that they need to provide the supporting documents that may include these items (but not limited to them only):
- A certified copy of South Africa ID document
- A comprehensive, complete, and updated CV
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications
There is no confirmation or exact information about the deadline. But given the fact that this is one of the top leading companies in South Africa and this is a rare opportunity that may not come twice, interested candidates are expected to send their application for Willis Graduate Internship Program as soon as possible and they can visit this link for info.