Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The idea and basic concept of Traffic Officer NW Dept of Transport Learnership program is to teach everyone a lesson to never underestimate the importance of being safe on the road. You can never be careful about your own safety (as well as everyone’s else) while being on the road. If you join the program, not only you can learn more and be aware of the traffic and transport management, but you can also gain professional insight and experience from the program.
About the Program
With ref number: 01/2019, the program is created by the Department Community of Safety and Trasnport Management. It is created to attract and invite applicants to enable unemployed youth to join within the Examiners of Drivers License and Motor Vehicle Learnership Program. Naturally, there are several requirements as well as general set up standards that are meant to screen the interested applicants.
Here are some general requirements for the Traffic Officer NW Dept of Transport Learnership program:
- The applicants must be unemployed youth that is not younger than 18 years of age and not more than 35 years
- Applicants must get Security Clearance from SAPS
- They must possess Grade 12 certificate or National Certificate for vocational subject
- They must have a proof of residence
- They must own Code 14+ motorcycle driving license or Code EC driving license
- They must not have joined in any learnership program (within public service). If they do, they won’t be considered for the program
Applicants are offered R3000.00 for the monthly stipend (on the monthly basis) for the period of 6 months until the program ends. It is written and described within DPSA’s term guide related to learnerhip and internship program.
Detailed and Further Screening Processing
- Applications must be submitted along the Z83 form (that has been signed).It accompanies the recent and updated CV with 3 reference names, the ID document, Security Clearance (from SAPS), a driving license, and an original Grade 12 certified copies. Anyone who fails to submit these documents will result in their applications not considered.
- All the qualifications would be verified. Anyone with possession to the foreign qualification should furnish the matter with the evaluation certificate coming from SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority).
- Applicants must tell or indicate the number of reference on the applications
- Applications should be submitted on time to the department. Any emailed or faxed applications won’t be accepted.
- Candidates who pass the qualification are expected to be ready and available for the interview within the determined time, place, and date by the department. It also reserves the right not to come up or make appointments.
How to Apply
Any application (be sure to have a complete form) should be sent to:
Human Resource Management Department
Department of Community Safety and Transport Management
Private Bag X19, Mmabatho2735
The application can also be hand-delivered to Mr. Gilford Malolane at Tirelo Building
The deadline is on July the 31st 2019. Applicants for Traffic Officer NW Dept of Transport Learnership should prepare and be ready as late applications won’t be considered.