Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Do you want to enter the world of banking? Letsema learnership with Bankseta 2019 can be the right way to go. This learnership is also suitable for those who are available to participate in a one year program of the learnership particularly for the banking and microfinance section position. In this case, there is a big benefit that the learners can get to use as a useful means to get a dream job in the future. They will receive an NQF5 Certificate in Management Development.
This learnership opportunity will be closed on Saturday, August 31st 2019 which means that it is closing in 23 days from now. Now you have more days to check out all of the crucial information and prepare the application to meet the requirements.
For more crucial information, you may check out the following sections about the learnership general description, requirements, and the way to apply.
Letsema learnership with Bankseta 2019 provides an opportunity with the purpose to help the applicants who have successfully accepted in the learnership to get a certificate through the all the programs held. In relation to Bankseta learnership, the opportunity is opened for banking and microfinance position which requires the learners to gain experience in banking.
Therefore, to reach the goals, the learners are expected as well as obliged to:
- Obey the rules of the learnership.
- Follow all of the procedures of the learnership.
- Attend all the classes both theoretical and practices.
- Complete all the assessment.
- Be active in the training activities.
These are only the general description that the learners should understand and carry out in the learnership. Now you can imagine what to do in the learnership so that you can also prepare yourself for that.
It is very crucial to find out the learnership requirements in order to make a perfect preparation for the opportunity of Letsema learnership with Bankseta 2019. Have a look at the following list:
- The applicants must have a valid certified copy of Grade 12 Certificate with the minimum pass of 60% in English, 50% in Accounting and 50% of Math.
- Applicants with minimum pass of 50% of math literacy is preferable.
- The applicants must give a positive recommendation from a previous school, religious institution and learning institution.
- The applicants must include a professional image in the application.
- The applicant must be currently unemployed.
- The applicants must have a clear credit with no criminal record.
- The applicants are not participating in the learnership currently.
- The applicants must be under the age of 30 at the time the learnership is recruiting for.
- The applicants are not carrying out studies on the learnership recruitment year.
- The applicants should include the recent professional image in the application.
- Only South African citizenship will be included in the selection process.
- Therefore, the applicants should include the ID indicating the SA citizenship.
- The applicants must have an active English communication both in writing and speaking.
To apply, please click form below.