Individuals who have skills in Supply Chain Management or passion in clerical environment are now welcome and encouraged to apply for the Supply Chain Clerk vacancy at Department of Human Settlements. This position offers a three year contract agreement. If you think you are ideal for the job, apply today!
Table of Contents
Successful incumbent will receive salary that’s worth R 163 563 annually along with 37% in lieu of benefits. His vacant position is situated in Pretoria. Candidates will only be eligible if they hold a Matric certificate or a relevant diploma that serves as the minimum suitability criterion. No previous employment experience is needed.
A suitable candidate for the Supply Chain Clerk vacancy at Department of Human Settlements is one that has the following skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of Treasury Regulations, Supply Chain Management Framework, Public Finance Management Act, LOGIS, BAS and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act
- Well-developed interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Be responsible for capturing of payments on LOGIS
- Be responsible for processing BAS payments for 3G card invoices and cellular phone
- Be responsible for drafting letter for new 3G card and cellular phone applicants as well as for roaming facilities
- Handle queries from external and internal clients
- Store stock take
- Prepare invoices
- Update manual and electronic invoice or payment register
- Be responsible for capturing progress of payments on the system
This vacancy welcomes all male candidates as well as people with disabilities. The hiring department is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. It is in their intention to promote representativity in terms of disability, gender and race. Therefore, the candidature of applicants whose appointment will promote equality and/or representativity will be given preference.
Please submit your application for the Supply Chain Clerk vacancy at Department of Human Settlements no later than November 23, 2018 by hand delivering it to: National Department of Human Settlements, 260 Justice Mahomed Street, Sunnyside, 0001
Or, submit via post to: Private Bag X644, Pretoria, 0001
For attention: Noelien Nortman
The future selected incumbent will be expected to attend a selection interview on a time, date and place as determined by the hiring department.
Attach these documents within your application:
- Z83 application form, on which the reference number of this post must be quoted, DOHS/44/2018
- A complete resume
- Recent and original certified copy of ID, certificates and other qualifications (certified in the last 12 months)
- An evaluation report by SAQA if you have foreign qualifications
Failure to attach all the aforementioned mandatory materials will lead to your applications not being considered. Only shortlisted candidates that will receive any kind of correspondence for this post. Therefore, if you have yet to receive any notifications in the last four months after the deadline has passed, consider your application as unsuccessful. The hiring department reserves full right not to make any kind of filing or appointment if necessary.
In case you need further assistance, please contact: Noelien Nortman Tel No: (012) 444-9115