Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
So you have a passion of working in bank, then you can join Standard Bank learnership 2019-2020 for sure. Standard Bank is the largest African banking group operating for over 155 years for old financial development. As the largest bank, it provides assets and related financial services as well as learnership program for Grade 12.
This bank runs and operates in 20 countries in Africa and has a good partnership with Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC).
Standard Bank Learnership
As the largest bank opening a learnership, Standard Bank program is aimed to help unemployed matriculants and graduates of South Africa gain the employment experience in the banking world particularly in the financial services industry.
This learnership is available for 12 months within the program to provide professional exposure to different roles along with the Standard Bank branches in South Africa. In this case, the candidates’ selections will be based on the qualification and requirements. The successful candidates will be required to sign a contract for 12-month fixed-term employment and learnership.
When the candidates can successfully accomplish the learnership, they will receive an accredited National Certificate in Banking that is NQF level 4.
Standard Bank Learnership Requirements
There are several requirements for the candidates to meet in order to have a successful application. Here are the requirements you can check up soon:
- The applicants should be between 18 to 30 years old.
- The applicants must have an active English communication both speaking and writing.
- Math and accounting literacy is a must.
- Computer literacy is very much preferable.
- The applicants are not permanently employed.
- The applicants are not studying at any other institution in the year of the learnership recruitment.
- The applicants should not be registered in other learnership.
- The applicants are ready to attend all the classes, follow all the rules and procedures an join all the activities in the training held by the learnership.
- The applicants should be clear from any criminal record and credit record.
- The applicants are the permanent citizen of South Africa.
- Applicants with work permit is preferable.
These are all the basic requirements that the candidates must fill without missing a single one requirement. Otherwise, they will be dismissed from the selection of Standard Bank learnership 2019-2020.
How to Apply and Application Details
To have a successful application, please be aware of how to apply and the application details informed here. As the first step, you can visit the office or post your application letter to P O Box 7725 Johannesburg 2000. Or you can also call 0860 123 000 to ask for information. Other way, send an email to [email protected].
Next, you must complete all of the assessment which is at least 60% mark. After that, the candidates will be required to perform competency-based test. This way, the learnership will contact you. As the final step, you will be called for an interview.
This Standard Bank learnership 2019-2020 is opened from 2019 up to 2020. There is no exact closing date, therefore, the best way to do is just to send your application and wait for the results.