Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you want to continue your study to a higher level and yet you are struggling with financial matter, then you should consider taking part in Siemens Bursary program that can provide financial help and support. Through the bursary program, you can reach your dream to get a higher degree and get a chance of getting a better career in the future.
About the Program
Siemens AG is one of the biggest industrial companies of a German conglomerate companies in Europe. The company has been around for more than 150 years, starting from 1847, providing excellent service and top-notch quality. They are focusing in Healthcare, Infrastructure and Cities, Industry, and Energy. They have been a world-class leader in electrical engineering and electronics, providing solutions, products, and systems in electrification, digitalization, and automation value chain.
The Siemens Bursary program is intended to potential and promising students who want to continue their study within these subjects:
- Industrial Engineering (BSc or BEng)
- Electronic Engineering (BSc or BEng)
- Electrical Engineering (BSc or BEng)
The company has headquarters in Germany, Berlin, and Munich, employing 372,000 staff all over the world in Asia, Middle East, Australia, Europe, South America, Africa, and North America.
The bursary will cover these expenses of examination fees, computer allowance, registration fees, pocket money, tuition, meals, prescribed books, and accommodation in residence. The bursary students are expected to work for Siemens company during their study completion. The amount of time would be equal to the amount of bursary award they get.
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must have completed Matric – and have the certificate
- They must be taking a full-time study at one of the mentioned study fields
- They must be studying within a recognized and accredited university within South Africa
- They must achieve high academic results with impressive or excellent academic performance
- Preferences would be awarded to students from disadvantaged backgrounds or communities
- Disabled students are encouraged to apply and they will also get the priority
How to Apply
Only candidates who can meet the eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply. They can send their application form along with these supporting documents. Keep in mind that these documents are crucial and compulsory. If candidates fail to provide them, their application would be automatically disregarded. The supporting documents include:
- A motivational letter
- An updated CV
- A certified copy of ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- A certified copy of complete tertiary academic record
Candidates can send their application to Siemens Limited, Bursary Department, Private Bag X71, Halfway House, 1685 with attn to Training Officer Bursaries
This is an annual program which means that it is always available on a yearly basis. Generally, the application opens from the March the 1st and then closes on July the 31st. Make sure to send the application before the deadline or it won’t be considered and be automatically rejected.
Candidates who want to know further about the Siemens Bursary program or have detailed questions concerning it, can contact the company directly through 011 652 2000 or [email protected].