Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you are interested in getting the knowledge in mining as well as having a direct application and working experience, then Sibanye Stillwater learnership can provide a way. The programs are available in Gauteng and other free state. The company has provided several learnership programs for the labor and local community members. The idea goes in line with the company’s business needs – as they also understand the importance of a full-time chance for the talented and the skilled.
Keep in mind that the selection process won’t be easy as there are several stages that candidates need to follow. The process involves psychometric evaluation, application verification, and pre-screening stages. All candidates would be subject to South African Police Service’s clearance screening – which is required by the National Explosives Act.
Those who manage to pass the preliminary screen and be included in the short listed candidates are likely being asked to attend a (panel) interview and also psychometric evaluation. And those who are successful will get a writing notification by SSA Management. If you get no response at all, it is highly likely that you are unsuccessful for the learnership program. Please note that female candidates may enjoy some lenience and preference is given to HDSA.
For this Sibanye Stillwater learnership program, the candidates must meet several standard qualifications and skills. The general requirements for the program are:
- Candidates must have a Grade 12 as the minimum, or the equivalent certification for NQF Education so they will be accepted to Blasting Certificate program
- They must obtain and have SAPS clearance certificate
- They must achieve 3 for their psychometric evaluation outcome score or even higher
- They must live and reside within a local community
- They should be declared fit (medically) for the environment as position as they need to undergo a risk-based medical checking and examination within the relevant Occupational Health Center at Sibanye Stillwater
The following requirements aren’t obligatory but they can be advantageous:
- Applicants getting the highest aggregate for English and Mathematics in Grade 12 will get the advantageous consideration
- They who are able to achieve 4 for the evaluation outcome score or even higher will get better attention
Candidates for Sibanye Stillwater learnership program need to understand that they will have to go through an interview session and process, including psychometric assessment which would be considered crucial during the learnership allocation.
There are different learnership program for each category. For instance, there is a Mining learnership program in Kloof and there is a Miner learnership program in Gauteng. There is also Engineering learnership level 3 and 4 or Official Mining 1 and 2 learnership program in Kloof. Interested candidates need to choose which program they are interested in and then click on the provided link and then upload their copies of qualification and certified ID, and CV online.
In general, the application opens to October the 19th 2019.Please be advised that incomplete applications won’t be processed or considered for the selection. If you want to learn more, go to this link to learn more about the Sibanye Stillwater learnership program.