If you are a part of unemployed youth who is looking for the work experience and knowledge improvement without having to spend a dime, then you should seriously take part in Sasol Learnership program for 2020 period. This full time program will take place in Sasolburg in South Africa where candidates are expected to experience improved quality of professional performance.
About the Program
Sasol is offering the opportunity for the potential but unemployed youth to take part in their learning program. Through this program, the candidates are expected to improve their knowledge and skills while exposing themselves to professional working experience at the same time. By the time they complete the program, they should experience an improved qualification in their knowledge, expertise, skills, and experience – allowing them to do better in their future career.
Every candidates need to know the overall procedures and stages for this Sasol Learnership program:
- The first stage is for the candidates to send their application
- The admission board will perform a shortlisting procedure
- After the shortlisted candidates are contacted, they will go through interview session
- Along with the interview session, they will also go through fitness and medical assessment
- They will also have to go through security clearance and then qualification verification
- Then, the final selection stage will be done
In order to qualify for this Sasol Learnership program, there are general requirements that all candidates must meet:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must be within the age range of 18 and 35 years of age
In terms of educational level, they must meet this requirement:
- The candidates must have completed the National Senior qualification (or the equivalent qualification). They must have the certificate with a pass in Physical or Technical Science SG/HG, Business English or English SG/HG, and Mathematics or Technical Mathematics SG/HG.
- Or they must have the combined N3 certificate that is equal to Grade 12 that includes Business English, Engineering Science, and Mathematics.
How to Apply
Application processing will take place digitally. Be advised that only sms or mobi site application will be accepted – other methods won’t be considered. Candidates must go to https://mobi.txthire.com/jobs/sasol. They need to tap LEARNER to start the application process. Another method is to type the word LEARNER on the SMS and then send it to 44171. The process should take around 16 sms, max, with the cost of R0.50 for each SMS.
Simply follow the procedure, including providing the supporting needed documents when necessary. Although the information isn’t clear, the supporting documents may include a certified copy of South African ID document, certified copies of qualifications, a certified copy of Matric certificate, and an updated CV. Be advised to provide all the required documents or the application would not be considered.
The deadline is on March the 24th 2020. Candidates who want to learn more about the program can go to this link. Be advised to do the application process right away as late submission for this Sasol Learnership program will lead to the candidates’ application being automatically disregarded and disqualified.