The South Africa Police Service once again has available internship and training vacancies. If you are an unemployed graduate, this programme can be very beneficial to kick-start your career! You can earn valuable experience by learning and participating directly on the job. The duration for this SAPS Internship vacancy is twelve (12) months.
If you are interested, please find out more about the details below!
Job Title: SAPS SASSETA WIL Internship Programme
Recruiter: South African Police Service
Duration: 12 Months
Position: Human Resource Management Admin Intern
Location: Head Office, Pretoria (Gauteng)
Reference Number: RIM WIL 01/2021
- You will need to assist the department in handling and maintaining various Human Resources Management functions
- You will need to update the leave registers and leave system’, as well as process leave applications
- You will need to maintain the filling system
- You will be responsible for the HRM registers
- You will be receiving and processing transfer applications
- You will be involved in the recruitment and selections process
- You will assist in processing service terminations and ill health documentation of Data Integrity.
- Finally, you will assist with typing letters, memorandums, reports, making copies, faxing documents, taking minutes in meetings when requested.
Eligibility and Requirements
- You must have a three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Public Administration / Business Administration / Administrative Management / Office Management and Technology.
- Please note that your diploma must be recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level.
- If you have Computer Literacy, it will be considered as an added advantage.
If you have all the right qualifications for the SAPS SASSETA WIL Internship Programme, we encourage you to apply! You will need to prepare several documents and forms, please find the details below:
- You need the official application form for the Workplacec Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship (You can download it from SAPS Website through this link https://www.saps.gov.za/careers/downloads/internships_2021/SASSETA_INTERNSHIP_Application_form.pdf)
- All instructions on the application form must be followed. Please clearly write the post particulars and reference number on the application form.
- A comprehensive and recently updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of residence
- Certified copies of your identity document
- Certified copies of your Senior Certificate
- Certified copies of all post-school educational qualifications
Please note that all of the certified copies must not be older than three (3) months. Statement of results will not be accepted, so please make sure you prepare the certified copies.
You must hand-deliver or forward your application through post. Faxed or e-emailed applications will not be considered. Please check the contact person and address for your application delivery below:
Head Office Pretoria Corporate Support
Lieutenant Colonel MS Mmamadisha (012) 393 4091
Warrant Officer S Ndhlovu (012) 393 4500
PO MP Kgaloshi (012) 393 3213
PO T Nkunkwana (012) 393 4298
The Section Head: Corporate Support, National Head Office: South African Police Service Opera Plaza – Annex Building: Pretorius Street, Pretoria
The Section Head: Corporate Support, South African Police Service, Private Bag X 94, Pretoria, 0001. For Attention: Lt Col Mmamadisha
If you need more information regarding the SAPS SASSETA WIL Internship Programme or SAPS, you can visit their website through this link https://www.saps.gov.za/
You can also reach out to the contact persons available on the application section.
Finally, the application for SAPS SASSETA WIL Internship Programme will be closed on November, 30 2021. Please make sure to submit your application before then, because late submission will result in failure.
Due to time constriction, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
We wish you luck with your application!