Sanparks, South African National Parks, is the landmark that you can find in South Africa when you are into animals. There will be places for animals to live, move, and reproduce. That might be the reason why Sanparks needs to keep its quality and its natural beauty. Established in 1926, this Sanparks has managed 19 parks in South Africa. Moreover, as this national park needs more infrastructure to build and maintenance, Sanparks vacancies are opened to those who put interest in it. This landmark in South African, in fact, needs people to maintenance it in good shapes.
These vacancies give opportunities for youths and also women who are searching for employment. In other words, when you prefer working outdoor like visiting sites, checking the operational works, and meeting a lot of people, this work is just for you. The following information is important when you want to apply for Sanparks vacancies.
Table of Contents
Position: EPWP Infrastructure General Maintenance Contractor
Recruiter: South African National Parks (Sanparks)
Location: Wilderness Ebb-and-Flow Rest Camp
Type of work: Permanent
Furthermore, as EPWP Infrastructure General Maintenance Contractor, these followings responsibilities should be achieved.
- Managing and also supervising the work for the infrastructure maintenance team in the basis of labour.
- Managing the contracting team finances.
- Keeping the daily records for the production activities.
- Handling the participants of EPWP recruitments based on the specific requirements and qualifications.
- Planning the implementation of the operational works.
- Ensuring that health and safety protocols have been implemented.
- Complying with rules under the legal requirements related to the transport and labour issues.
- Liaising with the Technical Services Manager and Project Manager about the National Park.
- Checking out the registration including the attendance register, workers pay sheet, vehicle log sheets, and other registers.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Having the minimum of 3 years’ experiences in infrastructure maintenance is a must.
- Having the citizenship of South Africa is important.
- The applicants must have proper vehicle with its certificate which is able to transport 10 people.
- Having a valid driver’s license is preferable.
- The applicants must be registered in the Government Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Having the experiences in supervising workers is a must.
- Good verbal and also oral communication skills must be had by the applicants.
- Following the EPWP requirements, PDP is very essential.
- Having the ability of both allocating and managing work is important.
- Previous experiences in administration will be preferable.
- The applicants must not have taken a state VSP, state pension, or employed in a contract.
- People who have disabilities are encouraged to apply for the job.
Meanwhile, these followings are the requirements to apply for this position.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A cover letter
- A copy of Grade 12 certificate
- A copy of Identity Documents
- The copy of Driver’s license
- The applicants should attach tax clearance
- A proof of vehicle ownership is preferable
- PDP license
- A filled Central Supplier Database form
- A letter of Good Standing from the Compensation Commissioner
All the documents prepared have to be submitted to this following email.
Attention: Zerina Karjieker
Table Mountain National Park
Email: [email protected]
When the applicants have not been informed within 14 days after the submission, it means that your application was unsuccessful.
Contact Sanparks Vacancies
For further information about Sanparks vacancies, you can visit the official website or contact +27 12 429 9111.
The submission of the applications should not be after 31 March 2021. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.