Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you have graduated Grade 12 but still unemployed, you can consider taking part in Sanlam learnership program that will give you a further insight and also a direct experience in the field. Taking part in the learnership program will give you a better insight of the industry as well as having a direct professional experience to enhance your qualification.
About the Program
Sanlam Sky Solutions is opening and offering a unique and one-of-a-kind chance for the unemployed but energetic and enthusiastic people from the designated EE groups to get a professional qualification that can be beneficial for their future. They can gain the national qualification as well as priceless working experience at the company’s offices in Estcourt, Eshowe, and Ladysmith in KwaZulu Natal.
The Sanlam learnership program lasts for 12 months (one year) and it is contract-based program. There are many benefits that successful candidates can get. For a starter, they will get R3500.00 for their monthly stipend. They will also get a certified insurance qualification (certificate) as well as a continuous mentoring, coaching, and also on the job assessment and training. For the soft skill training, they will get a portfolio of learning and working evidence which can improve their skills and qualifications.
There are some responsibilities elements that each candidates needs to consider before joining the program:
- The candidates must be available to perform duties based on the learnership agreement
- They must take part in all work and learning experience required by the learnership
- They must undertake all learning conscientiously
- They must work hard with strong determination to complete the program
As a part of the important program in the country, there are several requirements and qualifications that all candidates must meet:
- All the candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- They must be unemployed
- They must not have any plan to take any part time or full time study during the learnership period
- They must have computer skill or computer literate in Outlook or Excel or Word
- They must reside in Eshowe area or other areas where the programs are implemented
- They must be available for interviews and further steps in the process
- They must be able to start with the program without the possibility of stopping
- They must complete Grade 12 or Matric and have the certificate
- They must have Matric certificate with at least 40% of Mathematics, English, and/or Accounting
How to Apply
The application for Sanlam learnership program takes place online. If you want to apply for the program, just go to this link. Make use of the search box and type in ‘learnership’
You will likely be asked to provide the details of working experience, skills, personal details, education, awards, qualifications, certifications, references, and memberships. The applications are usually open between April and May on the yearly basis, but it’s better for you to check.
If you have further questions about Sanlam learnership program, you can contact Sanlam Head Office at 021 947 9111.