If you want to work at one of the world’s class companies despite the fact that you haven’t completed your Bachelor degree, then you can consider taking part in Procter and Gamble Internship program for 2020 period. This is the program that you can take part without spending or without having to complete your study first. Through this program, you can obtain the knowledge and the expertise at the same time.
About the Program
This Procter and Gamble Internship program is a full-time one that would be focused on Sandton in South Africa. The purpose is clear: to provide job and experience opportunity to those who want to have a professional career in the industry. This program is designed for students who haven’t completed or finished their Bachelor degree. The company wants to choose the potential and promising candidates who are looking forward to developing their skills and abilities while getting qualified mentorship from leaders from P & G executives and leaders. By the time they complete the program, the candidates will get the chances of having a full-time employment title – especially after completing their degree.
Candidates will be included in the inclusive work surroundings and environment providing a guarantee for fair learning chances, as well as the challenges, to enable them develop, grow, and strive. They are obligated to apply for the subjects despite their specific background within the field of study.
The programs are offered within these subjects or departments:
- Supply Chain
- Consumer Market Knowledge
- Information Technology
- Finance and Accounting
- Customer Business Development
- Purchasing Health Care
- Human Resources
In order to be qualified for the Procter and Gamble Internship program, candidates must meet these requirements. They are:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must be studying to complete their Bachelor Degree
- They have a good leadership skill
- They must be available for the internship program within 6 consecutive weeks that take place between June and July 2020
- They love working in a dynamic culture and surroundings
- They highly value and respect diversity
- They love working in a team and yet they are also able to work independently – and be able to complete the work successfully
- They must have the true and genuine passion in the subject
How to Apply
Interested candidates must know that applications will take place online. They are expected to visit this link to apply. There is no detailed information about the deadline or the supporting documents. But candidates should prepare the general supporting documents that may include an updated CV, a certified copy of Matric certificate or other qualifications as well as the current transcript or educational record, and a certified copy of South African ID document.
Candidates are also advised to send their application as soon as possible to avoid late submission. Visit the link so candidates can have a clearer idea of what to deal with the program. Make sure to send the application right away so they can still qualify for the Procter and Gamble Internship program.