Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you have a good financial skill and you also have a deep interest in Accounting, then you can consider taking part in Petra Diamonds Accounting Internship program. Petra Diamonds are offering this program for 2020 period for their location in Pretoria, South Africa. They want to invite skilled and potential candidates to take part in this full-time program.
About the Program
Petra Diamonds wants to provide a professional chance for potential and promising graduates to gain the skills they want. The candidates are expected to achieve the program’s objectives, including the professional CIMA certification within the period of 2 years. For the program’s completion, the candidates will have to work with others within the organization. They are expected to use the technology and data to make medium-term decisions and also manage short-term plans that are actionable.
The position needs dynamic and energetic individuals to help them with professional (and experienced) cost management service. The individuals will also provide guidance and advice concerning a wide range of financial and cost issues. Through this Petra Diamonds Accounting Internship program, the candidates will learn how to optimize and maintain financial and cost systems. They should be able to develop accurate and timely management information. Basically, they will learn how to ensure compliance with the sound financial and accounting practice.
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must have completed Grade 12 and have the certificate
- They must have B Com Degree or Management Accounting or the equivalent qualification to Management Accounting
- They must not have any criminal record
- Candidates who understand Microsoft Office Suite and have good computer literacy would have the best advantage
It would be best if candidates also have these extra qualifications or skills:
- They have a good working knowledge and also good application of Accounting practices
- They have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form in English
- They must be able to work under constant pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines
- They have high level of skills, flexibility, and also ability to work in a team – especially in relation to confidential information and also files
- They have good interpretation and analysis in processing information
- They must have strong numeracy ability and skills
- They must be self-motivated, independent, results driven, and professional
How to Apply
Candidates are required to download the application form first. Then, they need to complete it and then submit it (along the supporting documents) to [email protected]. Make sure that the application is completed properly and all the supporting documents are attached as incomplete application won’t be considered.
The supporting documents include:
- A resume
- A certified copy of ID document
- Certified copies of qualifications
Candidates who have been employed or hired by the company can submit an authorized (official) internal application form along with the ID, qualification, and CV.
The deadline is on February the 24th 2020. Candidates, who want to learn more about this Petra Diamonds Accounting Internship program, as well as downloading the form, can visit this link to learn the details of it.