Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
South Africans who want to have a further education and also a direct working experience in Pathology service can think about joining Pathcare learnership program. This is a good opportunity, considering that candidates can get a complete and thorough education while being able to have a direct application and practice at the same time. In the end, they can enjoy a valuable professional and working experience that they may not get elsewhere.
About the Program
Pathcare is welcoming potential applicants through their programs. The program itself generally lasts for 12 months – in which applicants can get the knowledge and experience in laboratory information and management. The theoretical session will take place in Cape Town, where Pathcare Academy is situated. The practical training, on the other hand, would take place in several labs all over South Africa.
Here are some requirements for Pathcare learnership program:
- The participants should be students from Medical Lab Technician or Phlebotomy Technician subject who have Grade 12 (with Life Science or Biology or Physical Science and Mathematics) with at least 50% pass or D in all subjects
- Candidates should be able to speak, write, and read English fluently
- They should be able to speak, write, and read basic Afrikaans
- They are able to work efficiently, both as individual person or as a part of the team
- They are able to study hard and work under stressful condition (or under pressure)
- They should have a well-developed and good work ethic
- They are able to process and collect body products and blood
- They are able to be responsive or provide good service to customer needs
- They are willing to work in shifts or to work the extra hours
Other general requirements include:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must have Grade 12 or Matric certificate
- They must not have any criminal record
- They must have good credit record
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in the Pathcare learnership program and think that they have what it takes to join it can print and then fill in the application form. Be advised that the program generally runs on a yearly basis. That’s why they can offer different kinds of program within different subjects and fields. There are different forms for different subjects so be sure to choose which subject you are about to apply and then download the right form. You need to submit the application with the supporting documents – it should be hand delivered to: Pathcare Academy at 1 Birmigham Street N1 City in Goodwood. If you decide to post it, put everything in an envelope and send it to Pathcare Academy, PO Box 13406 at N1 City in Goodwood 7460.
Those who are interested in the program should have a regular check on a yearly basis. Deadline is usually taking place in September so you should be aware of the opening dates in the earlier months. You can have a regular check at this link so you can learn more about the Pathcare learnership program thoroughly.