Working in the Office of the Chief Justice might be a promising dream for most South African youths. They might think that only people with high academic records would be able to work there. Thus, it is impossible for them to join in this department. However, they are actually wrong since the Office of the Chief Justice vacancies are available for all with different education background.
Currently, the available position is as a data capturer. When you think that it is your dreaming position to work, you should never miss this chance. Keep on reading to know more about the position.
Table of Contents
Position: Data Capturer
Recruiter: Office of the Chief Justice South Africa
Location: High Court, Western Cape Division (Cape Town)
Salary: R145 281 per annum
Reference number: 2021/120/OCJ
As a data capturer, there will be a lot of duties and responsibilities to handle from time to time. Hence, here are what a data capturer will be dealing with.
- Rendering data capturing services
- Contributing to the organizational efficiency and work distribution by using the technology effectively
- Providing administrative support services
- Generating spreadsheets
- Updating the system on all data sets
- Compiling statistical information or reports
- Validating data in order to ensure the correctness, completeness, and consistency
- Receiving statistical information for further processing
- Capturing and updating the information from manual records to electronic documents
- Updating, filing, and archiving the records
- Updating information on the computer for reporting purposes continuously
In addition, these are the requirements that all applicants must possess to make themselves qualified for the position.
- A Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 qualification is obligatory
- Having the knowledge of clerical and administrative duties and practices is compulsory
- The applicants must have good written and oral communication skills
- Having excellent computer skills and knowledge in MS Office software is essential
- The applicants must have good typing skills
- Having the attention to detail is necessary
Furthermore, some documents are also compulsory for all applicants to provide before they want to apply for Office of the Chief Justice vacancies.
- A newly updated form Z83
- A recently updated CV
- Certified copies of qualifications
- A copy of identity document
What’s more, please note that the company is not accepting any copies of copies. The qualification should not be older than six months old. When applying, do not forget to quote the relevant reference number. Further, these documents can be hand delivered to The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice or 59 Western Avenue, Sanlam Park Building, 2nd floor, Vincent 5242, East London.
Alternatively, you can also send it to the postal address at Private Bag X 13012, Cambridge 5206, East London. The company is not going to tolerate late and incomplete documents. In addition, three months after the due date and you still have not heard anything from the company, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Moreover, when you have some enquiries related to the Office of the Chief Justice vacancies, you can contact Ms. M Baker or Ms. L Adams at (021) 469 4000.
Finally, no application is acceptable after 14 May 2021.