Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Unemployed youth who want to reach a successful career path in the future and not afraid of working hard can consider about taking part in a special NARYSEC learnership program. The program is designed to provide not only theoretical basic but also valuable working experience for these potential youth. The learnership can hone their skills and expertise, delivering a better path in terms of better career and brighter future.
About the Program
NARYSEC learnership program is offered by DRDLR (Department of Rural Development and Land Reform). The program is about National Service Youth program designed for the talented and potential candidates who want to gain valuable gain within the relevant field of study. The program is expected to boost the candidates’ experience and skills within a short period of time. As the outcome, the candidates will experience an improved skill and qualification that enables them to get better jobs.
NARYSEC program is about skill development project that involves unemployed youth that are residing within the rural setting. It is basically a long term program that will provide skills and knowledge to the participants.
There are several basic and general requirements that most candidates need to meet to join this NARYSEC learnership program. The requirements include:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa – would be proven by valid and legal ID document
- They must be between 18 and 25 years old
- They must complete Matric or Grade 12 and have the certificate to prove their qualification
- They must be unemployed and they don’t have any intention to take full or part time study during the learnership program
- Candidates from disadvantaged family or community will be preferred and prioritized
- They must not study at the tertiary institution during the learnership period
- They must reside in the rural areas
- They must not have any criminal record
- They must be prepared or ready to do community service
- They must be ready to work hard
Be advised that those within the racial groups, including the disabled people, are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to do the online application. They need to go to the official website of Department of Rural Development and Land Reform at this link to get the application form. They can also go to the nearest office of the department to obtain the application form. They can also go to Thusong Service Centers or offices of the municipalities of Overstrand, Witzenberg, Matzikama, George, Eden, or Beaufort West
The supporting documents include:
- A certified copy of the ID document
- A certified copy of Grade 12 certificate or other equivalent statement
- A CV
- Certified copies of qualifications
Afterwards, the applications can be submitted to the box at Eden District Municipality or other offices of the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform.
When the shortlisted candidates are called for the interviews, they need to bring a copy of the tax number (obtained from SARS).
Interested candidates should regularly check the official website so they know when the program is available and they also know the opening and closing date of NARYSEC learnership program.