Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Those who have the passion and interest in finance, and want to be exposed to the professional world of it, can think about taking part in Leroy Merlin Finance Internship program for 2020 period. This full time program and position is designed for the potential and passionate unemployed youth who want to learn more about the industry while gaining professional experience at the same time.
About the Program
Through the internship program, the candidates are expected to gain both the knowledge and the expertise they need to grow for their future qualifications and career. The program will take place in Johannesburg, East Rand, so it would be helpful if the candidates reside around the area. Leroy Merlin is a new company with the hope of constant and steady development for future success. They need reliable and qualified workforce to help them grow. That’s why they want to find a qualified Finance intern through this Leroy Merlin Finance Internship program.
- They must complete all the staff performance reports, surveys, and plans – as designed and required
- They must make sure that all administration works are completed properly and correctly along the policies, and it include expense claims, overtime, sick leave, and annual leave
- They must make sure that all the jobs are performed, executed, and delivered perfectly within the scheduled timelines
- They must make sure that the company values are delivered within every actions and performances
- They must make sure that personal development takes place within high level of company’s overview within business and selling concepts
There are several basic and also specific requirements that all candidates need to meet if they want to be considered eligible for the program. The requirements are:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must not have any criminal record
- They must have Bcom Degree in Accounting or Finance, or within the similar subject
- They must be passionate about the work
- They must have genuine interest in the field
- They must be computer literate
- They must have numerical skills
- They must be a good team player –also have the flexibility to work individually
- They must have good communication skills, in both written and oral forms
- They must have good organizational skills
- They must be honest, credible, trustworthy, and reliable
How to Apply
The application process will take place online. Interested candidates will have to visit this link if they want to apply. They will have to complete the form as well as providing the supporting documents. Unfortunately, the information about the supporting documents is still unclear. However, there are some documents that are generally required for this program although they aren’t limited to them only.
The supporting documents may include:
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- An updated and comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of qualifications or diplomas or certificates
Be advised that they may be asked to provide documentation as they progress to the next level, so be sure to prepare everything. There is no available information about the deadline, but candidates are advised to send their application as soon as possible or they may miss this good opportunity by joining the Leroy Merlin Finance Internship program.